sharetrader
Page 269 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1692192592652662672682692702712722732793193697691269 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 19415
    Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Hello See weed. Really interesting to me (I try to be logical with a $) as to WHO is selling these huge numbers of OCA shares? At present the 2nd most traded share today on the NZ market at well over 650 000. This is following yesterdays huge tally of over 1.5 million. Why sell on the 10--11 Jan when, say 4.5%, is 1 month away? I suggest many or most of these sellers will have paid $1.10 plus brokerage? Scared Aussies would at least be logical but they must have little fortitude nor common sense. .

The volume is within the norms of the last years trading for OCA. January volumes for NZX are always low. Even as a percentage of their free float, 2m is irrelevant. Odds are there's nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ....maybe 104 will act as support again.
    results will determine if its 1.04 or 1.15 , guess this will be the most discussed stock after the company result if its 1.15
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    results will determine if its 1.04 or 1.15 , guess this will be the most discussed stock after the company result if its 1.15
    Results day going to be interesting ....will it be stunning/awesome/amazing or just solid but remember performance weighted to the second half

Whatever the number it wil make most on here happy as - the love affair wil continue no doubt.

All I can hope for is the hype is warranted and the result is stunning etc else i’ll be further underwater than what I am now.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    These so-n-so bots should be called manipulators. This is such a popular pick for this year, we should all meet at a poncy bar somewhere with a big screen on the 25/1/19 to watch the results, chew the fat and drink beer. Mav and Beags might be starters. .
    Hi Seaweed, nice to hear from you again. Not too sure about the beer thing at 10.30 am and Auckland being 6 hrs away I'll have to take a rain check. How about the agm 3 years from now or when the price makes $2 ...which ever one gets there quicker...now that IS ramping
    Last edited by Maverick; 12-01-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Advanced Member

And down she goes again........ I thought we would be heading a little higher?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    And down she goes again........ I thought we would be heading a little higher?
    Some say the grass is greener at ARV villages
    and OCA is 'all talk' (comparatively speaking)... certainly is when it comes to sharetrader talk!

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    and OCA is 'all talk' (comparatively speaking)... certainly is when it comes to sharetrader talk!
    ARV is a little star eh .... even if their presentations are a ****.

Probably less obtuse than those cool presentations that excites punters (investors) to talk so much
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Must admit last year's financials with all their references to IPO projections and pro forma notations were far from an easy read.
    It should be far easier and clearer this year.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I just think in good time we will see $1.20 again per share. Maybe in March

March, just in time for the Brexit crash?