sharetrader
Page 374 of 1970 FirstFirst ... 2743243643703713723733743753763773783844244748741374 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 19696

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Has everything to do with OCA as I sold them at $1.08 them to buy SKL at $2.19.
    You are saying OCA is just passing the percy gully, while on the other hand SKL just reached the percy ridge?

What is winners bowling club doing?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Oceania financial year nearly completed. No news as to how they went financially so must be doing OK

Underlying profit last year $52m and I don’t think think they’ve given any guidance for this year but hopefully it will be heaps more to justify the hype (my guess $72m underlying earnings)

I see they actually confirmed guidance on May 1st last year ...hmm
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    You are saying OCA is just passing the percy gully, while on the other hand SKL just reached the percy ridge?

What is winners bowling club doing?
    Please keep them away from SKL...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Oceania financial year nearly completed. No news as to how they went financially so must be doing OK

Underlying profit last year $52m and I don’t think think they’ve given any guidance for this year but hopefully it will be heaps more to justify the hype (my guess $72m underlying earnings)

I see they actually confirmed guidance on May 1st last year ...hmm
    I think there's a good reason they haven't given guidance this year and that's because its so variable depending upon how many of the 272 units they (there's that euphemistic term again, "deliver") are actually delivered (AKA more conventionally known as "Sold") to incoming residents.

I think the FY19 number is quite frankly anyone's guess. OCA more a 2020 and beyond story.
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-05-2019 at 10:33 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Just as we were all getting excited, OCA back to $1.07, still better than the $1.04 it was at the start of the week so we should be happy
    Oh no back to $1.06

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Oh no back to $1.06
    Ooops, that's my buy price.
    Soolaimon

Headed back to $1.00 in my opinion as they're just as susceptible to slow sales as SUM other companies are. RYM the next shoe to drop after that.
    Correct ratio according to this dog is 6 OCA = 1 SUM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Headed back to $1.00 in my opinion as they're just as susceptible to slow sales as SUM other companies are. RYM the next shoe to drop after that.
    So none of this "correction" is related to the 1% drop in the market generally today, which follows international markets' reaction to Trump increasing tariffs on Chinese imports?

1cent drop in a very difficult day shows the value of OCA. After having personal experience with OCA, looking at the BoD, looking at the size of the company , reviewing the growth plans , I have huge faith in OCA leaders to deliver what they say ..... an outstanding growing Company , highly regarded , backed by real value bricks and mortar , a blue chip share ,nothing more sure .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You might be being a little too pessimistic there Beagle, as much as accumulators would love it to go back to $1 it's very unlikely now its entered the NZX50, $1.04 should be the floor I reckon. PS-Im happy to be all out of SUM others as of today(For a loss I might add)
    Last edited by couta1; 06-05-2019 at 06:31 PM.