sharetrader
Page 334 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 2342843243303313323333343353363373383443844348341334 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 19415

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    He first showed up on HGH register in September 2011.
    Yes, he got fitted up by G Cur around 65 cents IIRC. He got the last laugh though.

percy

Thanks Xerof I could not remember what price Georgie fitted him up at.!!!
    Very kind of Georgie.
    I think a few sharetraders fitted themselves up at that price too,..
    Nice 20% yield...lol.
    Chart was in a massive downtrend.
    Seem to remember in a moment of madness I brought a few at 58 cents,.
    So did Janner,SCOTTY, and a few others.

"Always buy shares in a downtrend when drunk.!!!! "
    Last edited by percy; 25-03-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Handsome Member

I know it's frowned upon on here but I have always bought in down trends....especially when there isnt much reason for the downs. HLG, SUM, RBD, OCA, THL, SEK, ATM have all done well over time. Only exception to the trend has been one 2nd hand car dealer which I am hoping proves me wrong in the coming years.
    ATM by far is the only one that doesnt meet my idea of cheap though, bit of fun I guess. OCA is looking good at current prices and will top up as soon as some other divies come through.

Agreed. You'd have to be a "Goose" to sell at the current level something Maverick certainly wouldn't do Good solid hold for long term growth.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Poured some of my SML proceeds into OCA and SUM today

Interesting day - RYM, SUM & MET down, OCA up ...

Anyway - somebody sold me another SUM parcel today at 6.40. So far I think I got them at a reasonable price ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Buying OCA at ~ $1 or SUM at around this level is extremely cunning. Just take a really "dogged" approach to holding and its hard to see how you can go wrong.
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-03-2019 at 04:51 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Last week of the financial year for many, I hear some people are selling this stock down at a loss on purpose for tax losses, cunning critters will probably buy them back next week.Lol

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Agreed. You'd have to be a "Goose" to sell at the current level something Maverick certainly wouldn't do Good solid hold for long term growth.
    Damn straight Beagle, I wish I could scrape together some more samolians to buy more but I reached the end of that rainbow some time ago. Does anybody want to buy a chainsaw in good condition?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Damn straight Beagle, I wish I could scrape together some more samolians to buy more but I reached the end of that rainbow some time ago. Does anybody want to buy a chainsaw in good condition?
    I'd probably be in more of a mood to swap my OCA shares for your chainsaw at the moment!
    Everytime it looks like there might be a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel someone dumps another truckload of shares over the entrance.
    No doubt it will turn around one day ... but at the moment it is a big red blot on my portfolio.