sharetrader
Page 492 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 3924424824884894904914924934944954965025425929921492 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 19640
    Advanced Member

Someone is obviously wanting to get out in a hurry. Very fortunate to have bought in mid 50cent. Will that level return??? I do think so if this downward pressure continues. Great time to be filling the boots on this one if it returns to those levels I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Someone is obviously wanting to get out in a hurry.
    Hi Ggcc, what gives you that impression? Is it the buy/sell depth's?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Yes, Beagle. It seems there's no limits to a dog's talents!

We are in a time when the cadaver dogs are sniffing around.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 06-04-2020 at 02:30 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Hi Ggcc, what gives you that impression? Is it the buy/sell depth's?
    Everyday there are large purchase orders and near early afternoon they get sold and we drop another cent. 400,000+ shares were sold @$0.65 at 2.10pm. Similar amounts on Friday and I believe Thursday, each day dropping 1 cent. Either someone getting out or someone trading large amount of shares which may have been purchased at 40 cent+.

Only time will tell. I still feel a great longterm hold for now.

Everyday there are large purchase orders and near early afternoon they get sold and we drop another cent. 400,000+ shares were sold @$0.65 at 2.10pm. Similar amounts on Friday and I believe Thursday, each day dropping 1 cent. Either someone getting out or someone trading large amount of shares which may have been purchased at 40 cent+.

True, I did see there was support for circa 400k@.65 before 2pm, that has now been wiped out... Interesting.

Right on. Thanks.
    I was lucky to pick up a parcel at 40c and if I get the chance at around 50c I will take it.

Feels like we're a little stuck in the mud with this one right now. Based on the depth that I've been tracking for a few weeks, there are many more buyers than sellers, and yet the price inches down on days like this, even as others soar. Feels like manipulation to me. Moving this out of the short-term trader into long-term holder basket now. Feel like it will be back to a dollar within a year or two time frame, which is 50% upside from here. Hard to find better returns than that.

P.S. Proud of the way New Zealand is handling this (barring the moronic health minster and some bad apples). Two family members in the states have already had the virus (they are better now). But the difference between the way the two countries have handled things is apparent to me.
    Last edited by cymonger; 08-04-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    Feels like we're a little stuck in the mud with this one right now. Based on the depth that I've been tracking for a few weeks, there are many more buyers than sellers, and yet the price inches down on days like this, even as others soar. Feels like manipulation to me. Moving this out of the short-term trader into long-term holder basket now. Feel like it will be back to a dollar within a year or two time frame, which is 50% upside from here. Hard to find better returns than that.

P.S. Proud of the way New Zealand is handling this (barring the moronic health minster and some bad apples). Two family members in the states have already had the virus (they are better now). But the difference between the way the two countries have handled things is apparent to me.
    Might be correct. We are back up to 69 cents. Who knows but as you indicated a longterm hold.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Check out this Oceania "Sands" video ( needs to open through Facebook)
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...61603830798871

Looks like the prediction that retirement villages being the worst place to be in this crisis might not quite be accurate.

Also , for those that don't know, this building was delivered empty 10 months ago. Oceania expect these new developments to take 18 months to fill. Looks like 90 % filled in the video already. ( Bear in mind that level 2 are the care suites so we can't really expect them to be leaping around.)

All of those happy clients are having their upfront fees DMF’d each month for the next 2.5-3 years, well after NZ has settled back to normal.

Good on you OCA for continuing to deliver an outstanding experience.
    Last edited by Maverick; 08-04-2020 at 10:00 PM.

Default Activity Bias

Might be correct. We are back up to 69 cents. Who knows but as you indicated a longterm hold.
    Yes, I must admit I've had a bit of activity bias during the lockdown. I suspect others have as well. Lots more time to stare at screens, and check the markets and message boards. (although to be fair, many of the people on these forums do that at work anyway.)

See you at a dollar! I'm just gonna add on the dips now. Suspect we could see 60 or even lower again, but who knows? I was reading today about how much things have changed since the last couple of crashes, as algorithms, Institutional manipulation, and passive investing dominate the market now. Very interesting food for thought for me. The sharemarket is a different animal than the economy. Still strongly connected of course, but perhaps less intertwined that they used to be given all of the forces I mentioned.
    Last edited by cymonger; 08-04-2020 at 09:16 PM.