sharetrader
Page 337 of 1960 FirstFirst ... 2372873273333343353363373383393403413473874378371337 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 19594
    Advanced Member

OCA up for the day (again) 'go you good thing' , SUM down. What's causing this?
    Disc. hold both for long term.

I suspect quite a number of weak hands capitulated on OCA at about $1 and that selling pressure has dried up. I also think there was quite a bit of tax loss selling by traders leading up to 31 March 2019 and now those sellers are finding they're SUM what poorly positioned.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I suspect quite a number of weak hands capitulated on OCA at about $1 and that selling pressure has dried up. I also think there was quite a bit of tax loss selling by traders leading up to 31 March 2019 and now those sellers are finding they're SUM what poorly positioned.
    Would they possibly also be the ones who naively bought into your sustained ramp? Man, you were so all over this OCA, pumping it to the moon in spite of SUM. Now look at you, looking for reasons why SUM is a better choice, trolling the OCA thread vindicating your exit. Think about it. Your cross-promotion posts wouldn't be allowed on the despicable Hotcrapper website, I'm not sure why you get away with it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Would they possibly also be the ones who naively bought into your sustained ramp? Man, you were so all over this OCA, pumping it to the moon in spite of SUM. Now look at you, looking for reasons why SUM is a better choice, trolling the OCA thread vindicating your exit. Think about it. Your cross-promotion posts wouldn't be allowed on the despicable Hotcrapper website, I'm not sure why you get away with it here.
    Well Baa Baa I see it 100% differently. I see nothing anyone on here "has got away with". I see an already very big company (3000+ employees) doing exactly what it said it would do and paying me approx 4.5% with wonderful new builds on stream (I have visited 3 of them for a full tour) and many thousands of in need folks being really well looked after. I had a loved relative in a OCA self owned full hospital care apartment and it was a top class experience. Beagle analyses stats better than most and does it well and straight forwardly in manner that I really enjoy. Stick with friendly informative posts that nearly all use here and we all benefit. Do you know the value in business of a firm that does exactly what it promises ?? Its the greatest thing in business because b-----all can do it!!
    I remain delighted with my substantial investment in OCA and I very much like the supervising Directors also. Ramping!! bull ---Its how I see it based on observations and facts. At 106 what a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    not many buyers on the depth at the moment , 98 - 100 is a support area so see if they appear at some stage
    support worked out well for risk takers around here
    one step ahead of the herd

I view it differently Baa Baa. Beagle is posting his opinion like everybody else on this site. We read the opinions mull them over and come to some conclusion. We do our own research. Also I can’t see that this website has any influence on the market at all. A good example is the Turners thread where people are puzzling over who are the “wise heads” selling whereas I would gather that most would consider Turners a buy at the current price.

I value highly all all opinions expressed on this website including yours apart from the above one which is a Tad harsh.

Handsome Member

I like all views, some a little harsh than others but I actually value all posts and gets me researching in other directions which I otherwise would have missed.
    ONE THING FOR SURE THOUGH: there are rampers on this forum, make no doubt about that. Picking numbers from the clouds and forecasting that does happen on ST. I am not saying on OCA in particular, but in ST in general. Just DYOR and accept all posts regardless but dont make decisions on them.

Baa_baa, you are a good soul with your heart in the right place — and so is Beagle

Both of you are good guys
    Last edited by winner69; 04-04-2019 at 09:06 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

What a nice thing to say Winner. I would give you a reputation point for that but no point since there is no room for more.

Banned

I said before on SML.... people lose money just because people were ramping it down...at stage..it went down $9.30 ish before it bounced back just because a lot of people reading the negative comments!!!