sharetrader
Page 340 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 2402903303363373383393403413423433443503904408401340 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 19631
    Banned

Never invest money that u can not afford to lose mate....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    darn!! can not find any fund to buy more..don't want to sell my HGH and HLG.......
    Be happy with what you have.

The "fine art" of "contentment" is named that way for a reason. Easy to say and much harder to achieve lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Translation: There are many older folk enjoying retirement in their own homes.

Seems quite reasonable to me. That will be me in a few years.
    I'm there now. And yes...can confirm that its quite a nice place to be ! No plans to move. Love it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Be happy with what you have.
    Yup thank u for reminder. I think it is a bargain to buy around $1-$105....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I'm there now. And yes...can confirm that its quite a nice place to be ! No plans to move. Love it.
    How many fish have you caught.?.....................lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    You might feel different when you're in your early 80's and health problems start to become a PITA.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I suspect quite a number of weak hands capitulated on OCA at about $1 and that selling pressure has dried up. I also think there was quite a bit of tax loss selling by traders leading up to 31 March 2019 and now those sellers are finding they're SUM what poorly positioned.
    Those tax loss critters have had the last laugh and have found themselves SUM what well positioned after all getting to eat the same pie all over again at a cheaper price.PS-Good buying today.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Those tax loss critters have had the last laugh and have found themselves SUM what well positioned after all getting to eat the same pie all over again at a cheaper price.PS-Good buying today.
    lol 😂 yes the gift that keeps on giving. Good to have some dry powder to take advantage of these opportunities. Nice sector discounts across the board, those with a long term horizon will be delighted.

Looking for clarification here from people smarter than me. I'm trying to give myself confidence that OCA is still a great long term hold which I believe it is but it's fair to get a little nervous after yesterday's interesting results of SUM. Looking at disclosure announcements for this year alone, 5 out of the 7 directors have increased their share holdings. 1 nursing manager decreased and 1 property manager increased. These increases occur when SP is low $1. Only 2 directors have failed to increase their holdings this year. Can someone please tell me, are these increases in holdings funded from personal cash? If this is so, it must be some sort of vote of confidence in what is going on. I also looked at SUM disclosure movements and struggle to understand them. Any thoughts? Cheers