sharetrader
Page 253 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1532032432492502512522532542552562572633033537531253 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 19415

Sometimes we need to put words aside and look at a nice simple picture. And this is the simplest I can find. Make of it what you will (Its why I hold OCA, RYM and HGL)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i take it the bearish comment was directed at me. i for one dont know why people get so upset when someone has a different opinion on a stock? whether its from reading a chart or f/a thats what a market is full of different opinions. i thought a very bullish beagle not so long ago would stand there ground with a bit more grit than be running away with a tail stuck between its legs over some differing opinions offered.

anyway i will too be taking a break and wish everyone including beagle a merry xmas
    I enjoy all opinions....So Bull...Beagle...Ghost M.....keep them coming. Most views end up in the same place over time, one person is right and one person is wrong. So with all these views on OCA, only time will tell who is consistent with their posts. I have been accum all the way down from $1.20, so all in all I should have waited it out. Lesson learnt and really look fwd to all the views in the coming year. To all taking a break enjoy
    Beagle...what's the new toy? (Just been in the Model P100D and geez that's on a different league)

And here is another. Palliative care people have an interest in the number of upcoming deaths so they can plan accordingly. These figures could also be used for anticipating churn rate of care units
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Beagle...what's the new toy? (Just been in the Model P100D and geez that's on a different league)
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...bout-you/page7
    A very carefully considered acquisition...had very high end Euro's and very fast and powerful cars before...time for something different and more sensible. Tows up to 2100 kg's too so have half an eye on getting a boat or caravan in due course as I get even more semi retired
    Not getting a BMW but thought you guys might find this amusing lol https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...electedIndex=0
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-12-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...bout-you/page7
    A very carefully considered acquisition...had very high end Euro's and very fast and powerful cars before...time for something different and more sensible. Tows up to 2100 kg's too so have half an eye on getting a boat or caravan in due course as I get even more semi retired
    A boat? I heard from somebody who should know that this is the fastest method to burn money ...
    Better buy some more OCA shares - they pay dividends and the SP will recover ... eventually;
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 20-12-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Handsome Member

Nice, very nice

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Nice, very nice
    Thanks mate, just got the email its ready and have been waiting a very long time for that specific model and colour, so its play time.
    P.S.Thought for the day...what's the point of investment if you don't enjoy some of the dividends from time to time ...you reading this Couta1 ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-12-2018 at 11:25 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Just tried to share come Christmas joy by buying 1 OCA share at $1.09. just imagine the share price up 4% today.
    Order was quickly followed up by a phone call from ASB then cancelled. (need a min of about $500)
    Sorry guys ... I tried...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    A boat? I heard from somebody who shoud know that this is the fastest method to burn money ...
    A hole in the ocean to pour money into.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Just tried to share come Christmas joy by buying 1 OCA share at $1.09. just imagine the share price up 4% today.
    Order was quickly followed up by a phone call from ASB then cancelled. (need a min of about $500)
    Sorry guys ... I tried...
    ASB can be quite anal at times - I seem to get a few phone calls from them telling me I am trying to break the stock exchange. If the pocket money I am playing with can influence stocks to any degree I am thinking this is probably a dodgy investment!