sharetrader
Page 1965 of 1965 FirstFirst ... 965146518651915195519611962196319641965
Results 19,641 to 19,644 of 19644

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    OCA share price down, and the WAHs lose? I didn't realise the result of these games was pre-determined in advance! I always thought the game result was determined on the field. That just shows how little I know about league. I might have to get into sports betting, now I know how it all works.

I went to the OCA website to find out more about the rules. I read that players under 70 are not allowed. That seems to be a bit of a strange rule for Brent to implement. Maybe if he put a few younger members in the team, the WAHs would perform better?

SNOOPY
    Perhaps it's not just a precursor...

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    People watching The Warriors and expecting a different result is the definition of what? It saddens me to say I have friends who are true followers of the Wahs. My guess is they have too much time on their hands.

OCAs year was 2021. Next cycle is 2025 after rates are cut?
    Yeah I have friends like that as well. Got to admire their commitment & enthusiasm. The Warriors must be doing something right to garner such loyal shareholders... I mean supporters. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The Helier Private Care Residences now open.

Attachment 15052
    No mention of how many private care residents?

"CEO Brent Pattison call the “private care model”, costing around $3500/week or $182,000/year. The exact weekly fee will depend on the level of care required but the concept is to provide hospital-standard rest home and palliative care for residents at the luxurious end of the market."

Gulp!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The Helier Private Care Residences now open.

Attachment 15052
    As a shareholder this is a ray of good news. It is a fantastic place from what I have seen from the outside and from publicity.

However, I wonder if the deputy Mayor of Auckland will turn up when the more standard Wesley Care Centre closes. I hope standard care beds receive Council attention too.
    Last edited by Bjauck; Today at 10:35 AM.

After the poor sales update from OCA I should have known the Wahs would lose. Could have made easy money from the TAB.