sharetrader
Page 195 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 951451851911921931941951961971981992052452956951195 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 19634

Sitting outside (under an umbrella)on a glorious Wellington day over 20 degrees sipping a cold drink (non alcoholic) with my neighbour.

Decided I’d really join the party and tripled my OCA holding. Hype getting too much for me and I didn’t want to miss out.

Neighbour asked what was I doing on the phone. Buying Oceania shares I said. Must be good then he said. I said heaps of people think som a certainty to make you rich they say

He’s just gone home. I think he is going to dump his Turners shares (cost him close to 320) and have a luck at Oceania ...even though I say stick to Term Deposits mate.

Hope I haven’t ruined the party
    Last edited by winner69; 20-09-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

He’s just gone home. I think he is going to dump his Turners shares (cost him close to 320) and have a luck at Oceania ...even though I say stick to Term Deposits mate.

The dire THL ship seems to be turning around. And TRA may just have got someone back on the tiller to steer it in a better direction.

(ship analogy obviously doesn't work for OCA - more like a rocket and hopefully not a Challenger)

percy

Sitting outside (under an umbrella)on a glorious Wellington day over 20 degrees sipping a cold drink (non alcoholic) with my neighbour.

Decided I’d really join the party and tripled my OCA holding. Hype getting too much for me and I didn’t want to miss out.

Neighbour asked what was I doing on the phone. Buying Oceania shares I said. Must be good then he said. I said heaps of people think som a certainty to make you rich they say

OCA's net dividend yield is under half of TRA's,TRA's is fully imputed and paid quarterly.
    Your neighbour one of the bowlers?
    Last edited by percy; 20-09-2018 at 05:47 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

[QUOTE=percy;729918]OCA's net dividend yield is under half of TRA's,TRA's is fully imputed and paid quarterly.
    Your neighbour one of the bowlers?[/QUOTE]

Yep thats what worries me as well Percy. Having those bowlers on board has been a bad omen in the past

percy

[QUOTE=RupertBear;729921]
    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    OCA's net dividend yield is under half of TRA's,TRA's is fully imputed and paid quarterly.
    Your neighbour one of the bowlers?[/QUOTE]

Yep thats what worries me as well Percy. Having those bowlers on board has been a bad omen in the past
    Not so funny for him, with the next TRA divie due in just over a month's time.

This must be the time to buy some more TRA - yep, they are already rising :
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Kashin must be getting tempted to swing his trunk again the way the price is going, I'm ready and waiting to buy more at a discounted $1.15.PS-Winner tell your bowling mates not to sell any TRA, it's going to $3.83 according to the Couta theorum.
    Last edited by couta1; 20-09-2018 at 05:18 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    This must be the time to buy some more TRA - yep, they are already rising :
    The only reliable "buy" signal .!!
    Beats any "Golden Cross,""Loud Hound Barking" etc...………………...lol.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Kashin must be getting tempted to swing his trunk again the way the price is going, I'm ready and waiting to buy more at a discounted $1.15.PS-Winner tell your bowling mates not to sell any TRA, it's going to $3.83 according to the Couta theorum.
    And it really works...……..!..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    LOL I'll believe that when I see it !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine