sharetrader
Page 709 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 20960965969970570670770870971071171271371975980912091709 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 19415

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    SUM has been good to me, but at over 70% CRT to RYM it's well outside previous high ratios and due for a retrace. So I'm out of SUM and recycled all of it into OCA which I think will do better (multiples) in the years to come.
    Ryman reporting next month ...should make that gap to SUM more respectable

Hope RTM result a stunner with the share price going up heaps to reflect that ...hopefully will pull OCA up with it ...OCA needs all the help it can get from its mates as struggles on its own eh.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    your not another one who throws them in the bottom draw an d forgets them are you. you might miss the bubble bursting
    Bull, I wonder if your investing is as sloppy as your grammar 😋

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Bull, I wonder if your investing is as sloppy as your grammar 
    Ouch Gunner, for a fourth post thats very bullish

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    $5 lol why not $10 haha wish someone would validate this with a free cashflow model otherwise its just blowing hot air
    They have free cash flow ?

DMF & other fees is eaten by operating expenses and the remains of the OCA is a loan by any other name.

I prefer to think of the money-go-round as a legal, interest free borrowing, ponzi scheme.

$5 will come, and then $10 will come, could be that one day $100 will come*.
    But there is no rush.

Disc: Hold

*after EBOS
    om mani peme hum

Might as well bull out all the stops

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    They have free cash flow ?

DMF & other fees is eaten by operating expenses and the remains of the OCA is a loan by any other name.

I prefer to think of the money-go-round as a legal, interest free borrowing, ponzi scheme.

$5 will come, and then $10 will come, could be that one day $100 will come*.
    But there is no rush.

Disc: Hold

*after EBOS
    It’s a compelling business model, improved by a coherent differentiating strategy that OCA are executing nicely on. Hard to find anything else trading at such low ratio to NTA, Go large! Ok

All $99.3m of beautiful operating cash flow up 11.25% on the year before.
    It would appear our resident snow pussy didn't read the accounts after all lol
    "Cash flow is the lifeblood of business, always has been and always will be" Beagle

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...268/consensus/
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-10-2020 at 08:39 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Might as well bull out all the stops
    Start how u mean to finish. Onya mate

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    All $99.3m of beautiful operating cash flow up 11.25% on the year before.
    It would appear our resident snow pussy didn't read the accounts after all lol
    "Cash flow is the lifeblood of business, always has been and always will be" Beagle

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...268/consensus/
    I am continually baffled that someone who claims to be an accountant makes such a complete and utter dog's breakfast of understanding company accounts (among other things) on an incredibly regular basis.

I was talking free cash flow which is different to operating cash flow.
    I have indeed read the accounts, but where we vary is that I do actually understand them, as opposed to claiming to understand them whilst at the same time proving otherwise.

So while I agree with you that OCA FY20 accounts do indeed show a positive operating cash flow of $99m367...
    ...I can also then deduct the necessary $106m231 from that on the first step of determining free cash flow.

Nice to see you quoting the old "cash flow is the lifeblood..." thing but putting you name after it is straight-forward plagiarism.

As for your link, you are often given to rubbishing analyst forecasts, (possibly on this thread recently), so that is no support for whatever it is you think you are proving by quoting it.

So I will continue to hold OCA on the belief that I will receive a modest but growing dividend accompanied by an erratic but growing share price until one day they are worth enough to buy a shed.

But till then, time to sleep:
    a162e01e44f7b6be4855d65149c88952.jpg
    om mani peme hum

Attachment 12038

I have no further comment on the attached charts, have you say. I have not updated OCA debt ratio after new bond issued yet.

Price surge due to event driven (new bond issued) or fundamental improvement?