sharetrader
Page 541 of 1973 FirstFirst ... 4144149153153753853954054154254354454555159164110411541 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 19729
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Whaaaat?That's just too weird!Where's the relativity?
    Glad you like it Kiora. I'm really pleased with my brilliance.
    (However, I do concede that the relativity of one day when they both traded in the .90 to.95c range needs further testing over time.)

Coutts is the undisputed KING of relativity theories in this sector and his theory is
    1 RYM = 2 SUM
    1 RYM = 10 OCA

This IS THE GOLD STANDARD, you don't need FA or TA, only CA (Coutta analysis).

Using CA OCA should be $1.35. Makes perfect sense to me. What a LEGEND of this sector Couta1 is...hope he comes back one day....I am working on encouraging him.
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-06-2020 at 10:36 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Outside thinking.

Good on you Beagle, happy to concede my 1 day relativity theory brilliance to Couta's slightly more proven theories.

Looking forward to $1.35 for OCA (and PLX!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Coutts is the undisputed KING of relativity theories in this sector and his theory is
    1 RYM = 2 SUM
    1 RYM = 10 OCA

Using CA OCA should be $1.35. Makes perfect sense to me. What a LEGEND of this sector Couta1 is...hope he comes back one day....I am working on encouraging him.
    The average up to last year was 10 OCA = 1 RYM ...but if you use the who duration since IPO to now its over 11. But 10 is a nice round number so Couts is spot on.

Yep in relative terms OCA is so cheap it’s not funny. Spooky it’s got worse since Macca sold out.

But again mr beagle you never try to address why does OCA (and MET) always appear to be so so cheap.

Anyway just for you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Maybe that chart is saying RYM solid result not liked by market and their share price drops below $10

Relativity restored

OCA fairly valued on that basis until OCA next report and another sell off
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Default Give him our best!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    1 RYM = 2 SUM
    1 RYM = 10 OCA

I've genuinely made a lot of money following his advice. I admire the way he shuts down the trolls and bulls with solid reasoning and logic. Please tell him from the forum,

Illegitimi non carborundum

Interesting chart, thank you.

My thinking is that most of the time OCA has been listed I believe it has traded slightly above its NTA, its certainly in a different category to MET which has demonstrated a habitual pattern of trading at a material discount to NTA.

As usual earlier this year Macquarie played a blinder of a hand and dropped their bundle at $1.20 just before Covid 19 started to become a major issue. In doing so they took advantage of uninformed investors who hadn't really thought through the pandemic risk and shifted the risk on to them. Subsequently we saw a lot of panic selling based on a perception that the horror stories that had played out in some rest homes overseas would be replicated here.

The placement before that we saw a lot of weak hands churn the shares when they became disenfranchised with the lack of any upwards momentum and that combined with the remaining overhang is what I think that suppressed the share price for quite some time.

So were are we now ? Macquarie have gone. We are on top of Covid 19 and the shares are steadily recovering and I believe will soon trade at a reasonable premium to NTA like they usually have since listing. The outlook for OCA is very good as they have now proven they can handle a serious pandemic risk and they are primarily a needs based business.

MET a different animal that we have discussed that ad nauseum. Just remember with MET, "every dog has its day"
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Veteran novice

So were are we now ? Macquarie have gone
    Have they gone, completely?

Gone like Donkey Kong...only to live on in our memories, (unless you have a classic arcade machine at home with 1980's classic games)

Quote Originally Posted by Mogul View Post
    Honourable mention to Craig’s for issuing $1.25 price target upgrade at a fortuitous time right when coincidentally they were a lead manager helping to unload the Macquarie holding on the market.
    That's very sneaky!