sharetrader
Page 123 of 1973 FirstFirst ... 23731131191201211221231241251261271331732236231123 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 19727
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lawstudent05 View Post
    Another push to 1.04, is this off Arvidas response?
    Sure is as they are birds of a feather, however the overhang will cap any rise in the meantime.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Sure is as they are birds of a feather, however the overhang will cap any rise in the meantime.
    That simple response is underwritten with great understanding. Couta , you are
    spot on. As long as we can all live another 1 year then this is "money for nothing" Mark Kn.

I think we’re finally onto something here guys - All that waiting and here we go!

Tempted to think that we might have the early signs of a breakout looking at the chart but until that overhang is dealt with...
    Been a good year though. Listed about one year ago at 79 cps and up 31% since then.
    Second year might see similar gains too in my opinion but not until they dive down first to $1.01 to give me a fill with my buy order
    Last edited by Beagle; 30-05-2018 at 09:19 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hi Guys, what do you mean by overhang?

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMorocco View Post
    Hey JT

The last annual report can be downloaded by going to the investor centre on OCA's website. Macquarie roughly hold 57% and the escrow arrangement is in place until the first business day after OCA releases it's results for the year ended 31 May 2018. Last year the results were released on July 27th.
    Here you go. the overhang is what Maq will do with their shareholding after the escrow period(cant sell during this).

Thumbs up overhang ? more like outstanding long term invest.!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Here you go. the overhang is what Maq will do with their shareholding after the escrow period(cant sell during this).
    A rumor is that Maq fimly believe their portion is worth a min of $2.50 and they aint selling.
    Nor would I if I were them!
    100 mill+ profit in 1st year!
    Paying close to 5% in 1st year!
    1 billion + in assets!.
    OCA Browns Bay and Milford are gorgeous---go have a look.
    Liz and Earl and the new joker all beavering away.
    Nope---if I was Maq I would be a nutcase to sell.
    Last edited by warren; 30-05-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Banned

The trouble is at the moment it's just a rumour Warren and the market wants certainty.

Hi Team,

Sorry another question, "Macquarie roughly hold 57% and the escrow arrangement is in place until the first business day after OCA releases it's results for the year ended 31 May 2018. Last year the results were released on July 27th."

What does this mean in laymans terms. Does this mean they cannot sell until that date?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lawstudent05 View Post
    Hi Team,

Sorry another question, "Macquarie roughly hold 57% and the escrow arrangement is in place until the first business day after OCA releases it's results for the year ended 31 May 2018. Last year the results were released on July 27th."

What does this mean in laymans terms. Does this mean they cannot sell until that date?

Your onto it.