sharetrader
Page 339 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 2392893293353363373383393403413423433493894398391339 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 19631

Default Info please.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    bounce not lasted long , getting hammered again probably because of sum results
    Hello Bull. I am an old and hopefully wise businessman but I cant see any SUM results that you mention? Can you explain please.

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Hello Bull. I am an old and hopefully wise businessman but I cant see any SUM results that you mention? Can you explain please.
    in house joke - refer SUM thread

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    summerset results today are not good , sales down , overhang of units developing and they confirm the market is slowing. this is not good for retirement stocks hence why all of them are getting sold off today. I have been warning for quite awhile things were not healthy in the sector and slowly it is starting to materialise.
    one step ahead of the herd

Mind blowing long term tail wind demographics and in my opinion this and SUM are well placed to capitalise on that, over time, and a great hold as part of a well diversified portfolio that might also include some power companies
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

summerset results today are not good , sales down , overhang of units developing and they confirm the market is slowing. this is not good for retirement stocks hence why all of them are getting sold off today. I have been warning for quite awhile things were not healthy in the sector and slowly it is starting to materialise.
    Oh dear - they published their quarterly sales numbers, not their results - and yes they did build last year 454 units but sold so far only 342 of them. Reduced however the number of their uncontracted re sell units (in the last quarter down from 52 to 40), but I suppose this does not fit into the narrative (or would have required a bit of analysis).

Doom and gloom merchants grasping for straws? But sure - messages like above are what creates the short term jitter on the share markets - and obviously that's what traders need to exploit.

Run for the hills - the bull is coming!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

We have far to many older and aging folk clogging up residential real estate which is putting a ceiling on the housing ladder - hindering people form getting on those lower rungs. Only a matter of time before the old folk sell up to better accommodation more suited to the life style they aspire to.

At this rate I will still be in the red when I am wanting to cash up to buy my unit!

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    We have far to many older and aging folk clogging up residential real estate ...
    Translation: There are many older folk enjoying retirement in their own homes.

Seems quite reasonable to me. That will be me in a few years.

Banned

darn!! can not find any fund to buy more..don't want to sell my HGH and HLG.......

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    darn!! can not find any fund to buy more..don't want to sell my HGH and HLG.......
    Mortgage the house mate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”