sharetrader
Page 341 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 2412913313373383393403413423433443453513914418411341 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 19415

Quote Originally Posted by Mudfish View Post
    Looking for clarification here from people smarter than me. I'm trying to give myself confidence that OCA is still a great long term hold which I believe it is but it's fair to get a little nervous after yesterday's interesting results of SUM. Looking at disclosure announcements for this year alone, 5 out of the 7 directors have increased their share holdings. 1 nursing manager decreased and 1 property manager increased. These increases occur when SP is low $1. Only 2 directors have failed to increase their holdings this year. Can someone please tell me, are these increases in holdings funded from personal cash? If this is so, it must be some sort of vote of confidence in what is going on. I also looked at SUM disclosure movements and struggle to understand them. Any thoughts? Cheers
    Hi muddy

The directors dealings are generally their own personal money ....buying is a good sign eh

The nurse selling was selling some shares she got under the incentive scheme. So just cashing in a pay check which you can’t blame her. Still has quite a few ..that’s good

The property guy used his own cash by the looks of it. He still has heaps from the incentive scheme as well.

So to answer your question it probably is a vote of confidence from the insiders.

You shouldn’t lack confidence in your own judgement .....Just believe the story that Oceania is a great company.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hi muddy

The directors dealings are generally their own personal money ....buying is a good sign eh

The nurse selling was selling some shares she got under the incentive scheme. So just cashing in a pay check which you can’t blame her. Still has quite a few ..that’s good

The property guy used his own cash by the looks of it. He still has heaps from the incentive scheme as well.

So to answer your question it probably is a vote of confidence from the insiders.

You shouldn’t lack confidence in your own judgement .....Just believe the story that Oceania is a great company.
    Hey, cheers for your reply Winner. Just checking my thoughts as I hold on for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Those tax loss critters have had the last laugh and have found themselves SUM what well positioned after all getting to eat the same pie all over again at a cheaper price.PS-Good buying today.
    Happy for you mate. Nice guys like you deserve good fortune.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

On another, slightly more micro note, Has anyone else visited The Sands? (OCA's development on browns bay beach front)
    Looking pretty unfinished for a development that is meant to be opening next month

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    On another, slightly more micro note, Has anyone else visited The Sands? (OCA's development on browns bay beach front)
    Looking pretty unfinished for a development that is meant to be opening next month
    Builders are extremely difficult to get everywhere and they are highly difficult to pin down.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Do you think it will be finished by 31 May ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

My wife is DHB RN, she said the could not find any spots in retirement villages at the moment for dimensia and oldies that required care. All all on waiting list and being care at the hospital....so OCA will do good as even property market soften..their revenue still okay from aged care fees

Banned

https://www.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz/...r-presentation

Page 19..aged care supply, not keeping up with population growth...

It is evidence ....And happening now as many patients are in the hospital unit waiting for vacancy

Default this is what I enjoy about this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Beagle has drive and common sense ---so ----if I understand how he works he will ring Earl on Monday and let us know the answer. And Trader Jackson could do the same and we all benefit.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    They will have to get a move on to get it finished by 31 May...
    I suppose it also depends on what one deems is finished... is finished rooms with final inspections & touch ups to be made with gravel for a lawn? or is finished ready for occupation, and looking similar to the image that has been provided in multiple presentations? If it is the latter, I will be most impressed if it can be done by OCA's FY end!