sharetrader
Page 92 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192939495961021421925921092 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Share price is irrelevant its EPS that matters so don't follow the $1.02 v $5.62 arguement?

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Share price is irrelevant its EPS that matters so don't follow the $1.02 v $5.62 arguement?
    ....but Warren's getting a good bang for his buck
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Yep agreed!---- so lets have a look? SUM has paid (approx) cps 2015 4 cents, 2016 6 cents, 2017 9 cents . I consider that very worthwhile. OCA looks likely to pay 2.1 cps for the 1st half of its financial year.
    So as I see it share cost is indeed somewhat relevant.

warren, would you like to purchase my OCA shares? I will accept $5.55 NZD each.. Please private message me.

warren, thank you. I will instruct the Share Registry to arrange the appropriate paper work immediately. All the best.
    Last edited by huxley; 06-02-2018 at 11:12 PM. Reason: THIS IS FOR REAL

Default strange post

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    warren, thank you. I will instruct the Share Registry to arrange the appropriate paper work immediately. All the best.
    What a weird and unhelpful post. However all the best in your unusual attempts to sell stock.

IMO

Hey guys the emoticons are really useful to let people know your sentiment behind your post. For example quite often a post is meant to be humourous but its not interpreted without an aid like

Default agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Hey guys the emoticons are really useful to let people know your sentiment behind your post. For example quite often a post is meant to be humourous but its not interpreted without an aid like
    Since joining I have found this forum delightfully informative and very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Ramping ??. I had to look the meaning up in Benjamin Graham's textbook on real value in the market. Ah ha got it --It's what Sir Bob Jones used to assist in making his $600 million fortune.

No way----- not me old Chaps--that's a Scurrilous claim-----I just look for value such as $42 mill profit and 1 $ billion of assets all for a buck and an IPO (more risky than a moon shot) that delivers more than it says it will. (and that is the rarest investment pearl of them all)
    What’s this $42mill profit you talk about ....last years ot this year’s forecast?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Hello winner. Warren is my name. Well I'm not really talking about anything but I did go to the NZSX website and visit OCA and clicked on "Performance" then "Analysis" and this was the 1st line I saw

"Highlights"
    - Reported net profit after tax increased by $20.5m (93%) compared with the prior corresponding period (pcp) to $42.5m due to strong uplift in valuation of investment properties, higher resale margins and sale of new retirement village units

Kind regards.
    Last edited by warren; 08-02-2018 at 03:37 PM.