sharetrader
Page 632 of 1974 FirstFirst ... 13253258262262862963063163263363463563664268273211321632 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 19736
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    "Your posts read like excerpts from a Neal Asher novel."

thanks my history professor said id be a writer.... i was horrified coming from a law and accounting family... i changed to business Dip as soon as i could... mistake?

i tested the binding interfaces for 4 years before realising that if we short circuited the script object pathways in the tokenising parser in the early version we could speed up the execution paths making it more like a JIT compiled javascript but still pure runtime.....

Ahhh, such music to my ears, to think I used to understand such things a little, a long, long time ago - Sigh...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Guru

"Imagine OCA expensive @ $1.00 for the Swedes after only offering $6 for MET ............ what are peoples thoughts on any T/O price ?"

they would want to swallow more in new zealand? is MET not enough?

takes a lot of work to take over an operation and then retake risk on another purchase from the far side of the moon... i mean earth... northern lights flickering in a dim dark winter...

swedish winters are dominated by the saying you wont see many people out and about. Brains slow down in winter and in the summer the sweds are out in the sun.

Right now i think they are busy in the sun and trying to stay alive. One viking raid into the south pacific is about as far as a long boat can sail at a time.

Last edited by Waltzing; 13-08-2020 at 08:27 AM.

Paying 16% less than NTA for MET so not good news if they were to approach OCA. Saying that, MET directors let it go at that price which is the most disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    Paying 16% less than NTA for MET so not good news if they were to approach OCA. Saying that, MET directors let it go at that price which is the most disappointing.
    yep met has set a benchmark.

OCA at a 95c NTA less 16% ( being the met pricing) means OCA should be a takeover offer at 80c .

but we all know takeovers come when prices are low generally so OCA will probably only attract a takeover when it trades in the 60c - 70c range by my thinking.

By my calc anything over a dollar was very expensive
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

OCA at a 95c NTA less 16% ( being the met pricing) means OCA should be a takeover offer at 80c .

but we all know takeovers come when prices are low generally so OCA will probably only attract a takeover when it trades in the 60c - 70c range by my thinking.

OMG, do you really believe OCA that bad? The weekly chart indicates that price range though.

Guru

well there still plenty of support at 95 and 70 cents is based on what profit modelling? and dividend. next support level is 90. 3.5% is the new 5% and if rates go negative next year that just reaffirms the return cents per share.

By next summer if vaccines arrive i dont see 60-70 cents with a 3.5 Percent payout.

i dont think the board will roll over like MET did.

MR B will be like to dog to bone and maul the board...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 13-08-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinglizard View Post
    OMG, do you really believe OCA that bad? The weekly chart indicates that price range though.
    just thinking based on the that discount to nta 850man was talking about. cant really see oca at 70c unless a big covid outbreak happens probably more than likely do what its been doing for years. go sideways
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

Your on to it...... they say every seller has a buyer but I try not to sell my winners

70c is the extreme case, just like you said. According to my system, it may test 0.88c recently, where shows strong supports.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    i tested the binding interfaces for 4 years before realising that if we short circuited the script object pathways in the tokenising parser in the early version we could speed up the execution paths making it more like a JIT compiled javascript but still pure runtime.....
    So are we talking LR(1) Parser on a Domain Specific Language direct to Virtual Machine Intermediate Language then?
    om mani peme hum