sharetrader
Page 65 of 1973 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869751151655651065 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Whats everyone's guess on OCA dividend CPS? I've got 2 CPS in my spreadsheet so 4 CPS for the year. Am I being ambitious?
    Roughly 4 cents for 2018 and 5 cents for 2019 and 2020. These are what 4 traders gives us as a forecast.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Roughly 4 cents for 2018 and 5 cents for 2019 and 2020. These are what 4 traders gives us as a forecast.
    Craigs reckon just 2c for 2018 (probably only believe a dividend will be paid at full year announcement rather than half year) - although I believe 4.5c for 2018 is possible.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Whats everyone's guess on OCA dividend CPS? I've got 2 CPS in my spreadsheet so 4 CPS for the year. Am I being ambitious?
    2cps? 4cps? 4.5cps? Not buying OCA for the dividends at this stage of its growth.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    2cps? 4cps? 4.5cps? Not buying OCA for the dividends at this stage of its growth.

Agreed - but this pays for my margin account so I like to cover interest with net dividend

t_j finally a greenfields site. That will please you

St Heliers nice spot (hope no grumpy neighbours)

Wonder what they paid for it?

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...048/271928.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Nice spot for a village that new piece of land

https://www.bayleys.co.nz/1684142

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    t_j finally a greenfields site. That will please you

St Heliers nice spot (hope no grumpy neighbours)

Wonder what they paid for it?

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...048/271928.pdf
    Great stuff - I thought this would be marked price sensitive as it shows a clear step in the growth direction - they are jumping into the bigly game (that allows sum other operators to trade at much higher price to book price to underlying PE etc ratios) that is high risk high reward greenfield development. Jumping in quite a bit sooner than I thought, probably also means higher growth than what I thought (and far far higher growth than the market is currently pricing up).
    You'd think we'd see over a dollar by the end of the week, worst case, but probably not.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Great stuff - I thought this would be marked price sensitive as it shows a clear step in the growth direction - they are jumping into the bigly game (that allows sum other operators to trade at much higher price to book price to underlying PE etc ratios) that is high risk high reward greenfield development. Jumping in quite a bit sooner than I thought, probably also means higher growth than what I thought (and far far higher growth than the market is currently pricing up).
    You'd think we'd see over a dollar by the end of the week, worst case, but probably not.
    I would guess this St,Heliers site purchase would be driven by the level of enquires/sales they are achieving at Maureen Plowman,Browns Bay.As you point out a clear step in the growth direction.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Nice spot for a village that new piece of land

https://www.bayleys.co.nz/1684142
    Indeed! The general area is short of quality retirement facilities although others' developments at Meadowbank and St Johns will compete for residents.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Indeed! The general area is short of quality retirement facilities although others' developments at Meadowbank and St Johns will compete for residents.

Hopefully will be pretty expensive high margin (for OCA) units