sharetrader
Page 240 of 1963 FirstFirst ... 1401902302362372382392402412422432442502903407401240 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 19630

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    And the purpose of your post is other than to stir up unrest?
    Just ignore this kind of bull****. He is just a flat earth theorist who wants to attend science forum. I am very appreciate your input couta1

IMO

I value for and against opinions and differing opinions especially from non holders without the investment BIAS that holders can have; including T/A sharing .
    Thanks to all ,keep posting.And if we remember that some people could act on what others say and lose money on that opinion ,advice, a sobering thought to anyone with morals. I also dont believe anyone on here is a qualified trained professional research analyst who can offer advice to would be buyers and sellers so it can be dangerous waters morally crossing that line.

Have a great festive season and a wealth of health while we have it!. I intend to open my bottle of Piper-Heidsieck champagne tonite a gift from PIE Funds albeit a 375ml one to match my liver efficiency, cheers
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-12-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I also dont believe anyone on here is a qualified trained professional research analyst
    Surely not. I thought most people on here were qualified based on their strong confident views.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

IMO

Up yours selectively too peat cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I also dont believe anyone on here is a qualified trained professional research analyst who can offer advice to would be buyers and sellers so it can be dangerous waters morally crossing that line.
    If I wanted that, I'd be signed up with Forsyth Barr

breaking down i have support at 1.08 then 98 - 1
    one step ahead of the herd

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    breaking down i have support at 1.08 then 98 - 1
    What is your supporting evidence for this claim? (If not supported this post is just 'noise')

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    What is your supporting evidence for this claim? (If not supported this post is just 'noise')
    my chart analysis based on past price activity. i take it you do not follow charting?

supports are areas where prices have found support previous it does not mean they going there it just means if price gets there buyers may appear
    Last edited by bull....; 14-12-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    my chart analysis based on past price activity. i take it you do not follow charting?

supports are areas where prices have found support previous it does not mean they going there it just means if price gets there buyers may appear
    Thanks for clarifying. Yes I do use TA......and I am also watching the daily 'depth' signals...... that is why I was puzzled by your 'breaking down' statement because at the time of your posting I saw no 'price activity' evidence of your claim (and still don't.)

FWIW - I did not rush into OCA when some here claimed it good value at $1.20. I saw downside 'support' at about $1.10 and have been buying at around this level. Will the SP go much lower? Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Thanks for clarifying. Yes I do use TA......and I am also watching the daily 'depth' signals...... that is why I was puzzled by your 'breaking down' statement because at the time of your posting I saw no 'price activity' evidence of your claim (and still don't.)

FWIW - I did not rush into OCA when some here claimed it good value at $1.20. I saw downside 'support' at about $1.10 and have been buying at around this level. Will the SP go much lower? Only time will tell.
    depth signals can be mis leading in nz as so much trade is off - market.

glad you didnt fall for the hype on here around those elevated levels pumped up by the people who took the placement to offload into ( my theory anyway )

i dont see anything in the charts to suggest 1.10 is a good buying area , but i could be wrong in hindsight.

1.08 is also a bottom in the ascending channel from when it first listed was also a pivot point in early 2018