sharetrader
Page 127 of 1961 FirstFirst ... 27771171231241251261271281291301311371772276271127 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 19605

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    It was $1.05 at end of December 2017

In spite of all the good news and good guidance it’s only $1.03

Hardly 1 or 2 cents a month is it ....but suppose patience is a virtue ...a real virtue
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I may just sell out at $10 per share until then I stay put
    I know the scenario I like the sound of... both don't sound bad really

Close 107 pretty good ...can't complain

Another good day tomorrow and we are at 110 ... a few days after I predicted

Momentum is growing ...cmon guys keep on buying
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL, no this is a great retirement stock in more ways than one. Holding for long term growth and growing dividends too, estimated at 5.5% gross next year.
    Some guy on here reckons you should look for companies that can grow dividends over the years and I reckon he's bang on the money.
    That guy sounds like a top bloke, whos onto a good plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawstudent05 View Post
    That guy sounds like a top bloke, whos onto a good plan.
    He's Beagle's alter ego ....the more sensible one (ha ha)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    L
    Some guy on here reckons you should look for companies that can grow dividends
    I was thinking he meant Percy.

Nice to see these move a little.
    There is a lot of resistance at these levels though, and it must push on through and demonstrate conviction.

Needs more ATH
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Sounds logical enough

But in reality why should they all be on similar multiples?
    Taking a simplistic view, the quality of the company. The board of directors, management team, staff, quality of villages, reputation etc.
    The higher quality company will normally have the highest PE. i.e. Ryman. They got the longest track record and trust of the market.
    OCA look to have top notch board of directors and management team with a solid plan. I'd like to think the quality of OCA is at least as good as MET and ARV if not better.

I suppose it's FY19 outlook we've been lacking along with a consistent set of results, so market hasn't been as confident in OCA compared to SUM and RYM. We will find out more in 7 weeks time!

Also ARV since listing took about 15 months before it really took off. We could see the same thing with OCA here.

[QUOTE=JayRiggs;717578]Taking a simplistic view, the quality of the company. The board of directors, management team, staff, quality of villages, reputation etc.
    The higher quality company will normally have the highest PE. i.e. Ryman. They got the longest track record and trust of the market.
    OCA look to have top notch board of directors

Ummm new Director " he has also established construction and aged care businesses. Mr Tomlinson established Qualcare before it was sold into the Oceania Group in early 2008 and he was a director of Oceania Healthcare from 2008 until 2016. He is currently a director of, and has a shareholding interest in, Oceania Healthcare"

Top notch long history in the BUSINESS and he plonks down $3,500 000 for 3,504 260 shares the day he comes on board -------this is my sort of leader who will double + his money (and mine) as well as making a lot of elderly, gentle and often very infirm people happy with wonderful care and employing 3000+ outstanding staff.
    Last edited by warren; 07-06-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Advanced Member

[QUOTE=warren;717581]
    Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    Taking a simplistic view, the quality of the company. The board of directors, management team, staff, quality of villages, reputation etc.
    OCA look to have top notch board of directors

Ummm new Director " he has also established construction and aged care businesses. Mr Tomlinson established Qualcare before it was sold into the Oceania Group in early 2008 and he was a director of Oceania Healthcare from 2008 until 2016. He is currently a director of, and has a shareholding interest in, Oceania Healthcare"

Top notch long history in the BUSINESS and he plonks down $3,500 000 for 3,504 260 shares the day he comes on board -------this is my sort of leader who will double + his money (and mine) as well as making a lot of elderly, gentle and often very infirm people happy with wonderful care and employing 3000+ outstanding staff.
    I hope people will continue to love this great company which maybe one of the last affordable ones at these prices looking at the future. I have a ++ shareholding in this company, but will advise my partner to invest her money into this share as I think within 2 more years I expect it to be worth around $2 per share

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    he plonks down $3,500 000 for 3,504 260 shares the day he comes on board
    Sorry mate, but Harrowgate Trustees (Tomlinson) has been a shareholder long before the IPO, so he's had them a while. Has to declare his interest as ea Director, thats all.

But if it's any consolation, I have been steadily buying for the past week or two

Default Nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Sorry mate, but Harrowgate Trustees (Tomlinson) has been a shareholder long before the IPO, so he's had them a while. Has to declare his interest as ea Director, thats all.

But if it's any consolation, I have been steadily buying for the past week or two
    Would explain the increase in price. Keep up the good work