sharetrader
Page 130 of 1974 FirstFirst ... 30801201261271281291301311321331341401802306301130 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 19735
    Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12066107

And Northbridge is not for profit...

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12066107

And Northbridge is not for profit...
    there are of course risks in the retirement sector so one should not completely overdo it in terms of portfolio allocation etc....
    I tend to think these risks arise from regulation or investigation but that said if the govt cracks down too hard they will create an enormous problem for themselves
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

1.09, not bad, nearly at an all-time high.

Enjoying these gains as of recent OCA friends? I would be very interested to know (if people feel comfortable sharing), how many shares do you have in OCA? I have 20,000 and it's my biggest holding.

IMO

Ive got some from 1 to 20 million meaning what has number got to do with anything other than 20,000 sits in your risk reward and% holding in the NZX component of your portfolio in this sector. Each investment portfolio pretty unique depending on your age, risk, and mindset, eg a trader or an investor.Comparing can be misleading imo etc.Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
    Enjoying these gains as of recent OCA friends? I would be very interested to know (if people feel comfortable sharing), how many shares do you have in OCA? I have 20,000 and it's my biggest holding.
    Not a big fan of disclosing on a semi-anonymous forum absolute numbers, and lets face it - they are irrelevant to understand where the individual poster is coming from. What does matter are relative sizes - and OCA is in my (though quite diversified) portfolio XXL sized.

Just to put this into perspective ... If all my holdings would be XXL sized, than I would hold roughly 10 different stocks ... but obviously - they are not and I hold more ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

OCA makes up about 4% of my portfolio total currently whilst at the other end ATM makes up about 45%. Not sure what that tells you other than I like risk.

OCA makes up 48% of my total holdings within Shares. My largest holding is a private investment into a company not listed on an exchange.

This is my 3rd biggest holding currently. My biggest holding is the 5 ostriches which should have about 10 babies which will make me so much money I wont know what to do with

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    OCA makes up about 4% of my portfolio total currently whilst at the other end ATM makes up about 45%. Not sure what that tells you other than I like risk.
    Sounds close to mine OCA 4.85% at the other end ATM at 38.27%