sharetrader
Page 704 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 20460465469470070170270370470570670770871475480412041704 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 19415
    Banned

Don't worry peat...does not mean u sold out ..then SP will collapse....the force is strong...heading to $1.50 soon

Waltzingironmansinlgescul

Waltzing Ironman Single scul sounds like a fit dancer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Don't worry peat...does not mean u sold out ..then SP will collapse....the force is strong...heading to $1.50 soon
    Not worried King
    yes it does mean I sold out a third.
    The shooting star could mean that prices have peaked for a while. given it was a daily candle maybe a few weeks before we get a new high - it doesnt necessarily mean collapse.
    there are a lot of 'market' factors in the scene at this point , tho not much new specific to this stock for a while, so it could easily drift or move in tandem with general market now.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    Waltzingironmansinlgescul

Waltzing Ironman Single scul sounds like a fit dancer to me.
    but it doesnt even say that. pretty sure I'm not dyslexic.
    Last edited by peat; 20-10-2020 at 12:13 PM.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Sometimes off topic is so much more interesting/educational and enjoyable, I mean who really cares that OCA holders are going to double their money over the next 2-3 yrs.
    LOL that's a classic post. Oh my goodness we needed that humour in this thread today. Come on guys, please be kind to each other.

Lets get back to OCA and a super important question. Do they allow you to have a small dog in your independent living apartment ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-10-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

if this stock does double its money we are going to have to send a broker commission to MR B and Mr M.

Humbled by there workings.

prehaps when it does mr M will have fancied up his model and he will present some graphs or something to show off.

mike 20 20 .... perfect translation. The last bit i ran out of letters for but your vision is in deed 20/20 , im sure you will get the last remaining missing letters.

plenty of time here in the antipodes to get ready for the Baltic in 2022 .. smooth coastal water on a calm day to Roddklubb with the sweds .
    Last edited by Waltzing; 20-10-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks for your kind words mate.
    MET final approval granted by the High Court. Funds to be paid to shareholders on 3/11/20. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/361771
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Order in for a few more, a week or 2 left then.

mike 20 20 ... perfect translation. The last bit i ran out of letters for but your vision is in deed 20/20 , im sure you will get the last remaining missing letters.

3 letters missing beginning with the letter l.

the irish have some sayings but ill leave those for buying the Guinness for i shall be run off the forums soon

Last edited by Waltzing; 20-10-2020 at 08:56 PM.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Which one are the analysts the most keen on
    That is a really good point ...it was so short that I missed its value first time around.

Easy to imagine Mr and Mrs Old in front of Mr Suit..."What should we do with this money now sir?"
    (Beagles post referring to where the MET $ might be funneled into.)
    Last edited by Maverick; 20-10-2020 at 09:46 PM.

Outside thinking.

[QUOTE=Maverick;851391
    (Beagles post referring to where the MET $ might be funneled into.)[/QUOTE]

$20 mill into PEB yesterday (just saying)

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    That is a really good point ...it was so short that I missed its value first time around.

Easy to imagine Mr and Mrs Old in front of Mr Suit..."What should we do with this money now sir?"
    (Beagles post referring to where the MET $ might be funneled into.)
    Yeah its easy to forget that the vast majority of investors do not read or participate in this forum. Vast numbers of investors and especially institutions rely on analyst recommendations. I am sure others won't mind me making a small observation that the top gun team have been "just a little" ahead of the pack