sharetrader
Page 711 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 21161166170170770870971071171271371471572176181112111711 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 19415

Always smile when Beagle and Snow Leopard 'discuss' cash flows

The contrasting views of Beagles "Cash flow is the lifeblood of business, always has been and always will be" to Snowies 'I was talking about FCF'.

Thought this chart could be interesting -- only shows OCA's cash burn since floating. Cash burn = FCF plus dividends. Funded by bank loans

So what can go wrong - just keep doing more bond issues and the odd request to share holders for a bit more

Suppose that's how the world operates these days so no worries (for a few more years or decades)

Note - included in that cash burn is $63m of dividends to shareholders

Was it Snowie who mentioned ponzi...hmmmm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 27-10-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Was always a given they were investing heaps to transition the business. Debt is so cheap now he who borrows more at ~ 2% per annum and invests with real estate going up at ~ 16% per annum is doing extremely well... as demonstrated by SUM's share price lately too !

Quite apart from that I assume a lot of that growing debt Winner, is actually free loans from residents so free money when real estate is going gangbusters is even better.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-10-2020 at 10:12 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

all quiet on the western front

at least share price not collapsing like others in this sector

awaiting the torrent of MET cash to come storming through next week week are we
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    all quiet on the western front

at least share price not collapsing like others in this sector

awaiting the torrent of MET cash to come storming through next week week are we
    Shush & enjoy the serenity.
    om mani peme hum

Need bull... to step in about this point and offer his view

Quote Originally Posted by Dotbond View Post
    Need bull... to step in about this point and offer his view
    heres my view

no one on here has provided a proper valuation model of the company. if your going to do a proper valuation of the company you do not use operating cashflow to measure the health of a company as beagle has suggested , operating cashflow can be subtly massaged to provide a better picture than is in fact reality.
    also you dont use FCF the correct measures to use are FCFF OR FCFE and taking into account the WACC to measure the levered free cash flow.

As for people saying there be a wave of money flowing from met to oca dont make me laugh. how would anyone know what people will do with there money its no more than ramping and wishful thinking from vested interests in the stock and the stock will most likely be affected by the state of the stock market than anything else. remember most stocks are valued highly because of a big bull market. oca could easliy be $2 or 50c dictated by the state of the markets more than anything else at the moment. take your pick
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

The market appears to be ignoring the FA and valuing the stock on housing Market value and that is close to being historic highs. With interest rates at all time lows housing is now according to the experts spiralling out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    heres my view

no one on here has provided a proper valuation model of the company. if your going to do a proper valuation of the company you do not use operating cashflow to measure the health of a company as beagle has suggested , operating cashflow can be subtly massaged to provide a better picture than is in fact reality.
    also you dont use FCF the correct measures to use are FCFF OR FCFE and taking into account the WACC to measure the levered free cash flow.

As for people saying there be a wave of money flowing from met to oca dont make me laugh. how would anyone know what people will do with there money its no more than ramping and wishful thinking from vested interests in the stock and the stock will most likely be affected by the state of the stock market than anything else. remember most stocks are valued highly because of a big bull market. oca could easliy be $2 or 50c dictated by the state of the markets more than anything else at the moment. take your pick
    I think the money from MET, whilst not guaranteed to flow into other retirement stocks will receive a moderate share of these funds. A lot of money needs to find a home in the next week. Why is the grammar so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    heres my view

PM me your email address and I'll send you a professional analysts valuation at $1.65....just a "little" more than where you sold out
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    PM me your email address and I'll send you a professional analysts valuation at $1.65....just a "little" more than where you sold out
    i dont need it , i am a professional lol

the price has stalled around where i sold out so my analysis is good... at this stage as with anything in life i retain the right to change my mind at any time
    Last edited by bull....; 29-10-2020 at 08:49 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd