sharetrader
Page 281 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 1812312712772782792802812822832842852913313817811281 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 19631

NAV (Net Adjusted Value) per share is now $1.06 ....up from $1.04 six months ago.

That’s good
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    All good, remember at least 5 years for this one to hit full revs, expect after full year result market will start to wake up.PS-Think Defensive/Think Value/Think long term.
    Thanks for the comforting cuddle couts

i think looking at net profit for a development company is missing the point , they are spending heaps money ( costs) to do the care bed conversions more costs less profit . cashflow is more important as they are recycling it into more development.
    one step ahead of the herd

Hopefully people had higher expectations and a buying opportunity presents itself closer to £1.

I still prefer ARV, but OCA looks very solid and is setting itself up for growth (not here yet)

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Hopefully people had higher expectations and a buying opportunity presents itself closer to £1.

I still prefer ARV, but OCA looks very solid and is setting itself up for growth (not here yet)
    Prefer $1 though

Be good if we can get heaps more at bargain prices

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Prefer $1 though

Be good if we can get heaps more at bargain prices
    Everything priced in pounds seems to be dirt cheap and great value at the moment, maybe that's all it takes

I live near the Meadowbank development, which looks very fancy like a retirement resort and I've been trying to convince my mother all year that when she's ready, this is the place for her. It's right by the train station with only minutes to Britomart, and even the bus route has been altered recently so it can better service this area.

The giant crane that has dominated the view from my deck over the last year or two has gone now - it was so big and impressive that is was named Cedric the Crane by the local school children

And that is my non financial assessment input for the morning!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    NAV (Net Adjusted Value) per share is now $1.06 ....up from $1.04 six months ago.

That’s good
    Sure is - but what did that other listed dog go up by at their half year out of curiosity?

I thought OCA was the cheapest in the sector but on an increasing number of metrics indicate it is not
    (price to asset value, price to NAV/implied value, dividend yield and the list seems to be getting bigger)

Need a great conference call to make us all feel it is going to be bigly and better over the coming months

Should not have paid $1.04 at christmas, that may gonna look expensive by the end of today...
    Should have topped up on ARV instead
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 25-01-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Banned

Earl says, We continue to deliver ALL of the development projects in our pipeline on time and on budget, what more can you ask for in a tough environment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Sure is - but what did that other listed dog go up by at their half year out of curiosity?

I thought OCA was the cheapest in the sector but on an increasing number of metrics indicate it is not
    (price to asset value, price to NAV/implied value, dividend yield and the list seems to be getting bigger)

Need a great conference call to make us all feel it is going to be bigly and better over the coming months

Should not have paid $1.04 at christmas, that may gonna look expensive by the end of today...
    Should have topped up on ARV instead
    OCA will equal or overtake the ARV SP within 2 yrs, you read it here first