sharetrader
Page 311 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 2112613013073083093103113123133143153213614118111311 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 19415
    Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I'm not a fan of IPO's myself so its easy for me to take a dim view of PE IPO's. I prefer history as evidence of success or likelihood of such at least.

When I was selling equities I found it weird how so many investors get all worked up over an IPO though as though there is some bargain to be had (and sometimes there is of course) but be careful who you're dealing with. Some clients would say to me "I am only interested in IPO's! " To me that's like buying something completely untested

say like a Holden (just kidding) .
    Probably they were some of your older clients. There was a time, probably before 1987, when stagging most IPO's were licences to print money.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    .......and did you both fully understand Note 5.1ii
    Yeap its an absolute breeze mate...I live for this sort of thing and get really excited by it.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

SP seems to be holding up ex div. I'll look forward to a bit of cash hitting my account on Monday.

That shareclarity app has OCA value gap at -17% (ie overvalued at the moment) and only gets 7 ticks out of 15 on the metrics
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

That shareclarity app has OCA value gap at -17% (ie overvalued at the moment) and only gets 7 ticks out of 15 on the metrics
    That'd be about $0.88, not much above IPO. Maybe those Private Equity sharks knew what they were doing? I'd buy $0.88 in a heartbeat, but who are these Shareclarity anyway and why would you rate them enough to quote their 'value gap'

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    who are these Shareclarity anyway and why would you rate them enough to quote their 'value gap'
    Its a free analysis service provided by FNZC under their Direct Broking platform which replaced the ANZ Securities platform. I dont have a view on their skills yet.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Its a free analysis service provided by FNZC under their Direct Broking platform which replaced the ANZ Securities platform. I dont have a view on their skills yet.
    I do, their valuations are crap, about as accurate as a coin toss I reckon.

Default Lets check the ship's course--Gee shes absolutely right on her track !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I do, their valuations are crap, about as accurate as a coin toss I reckon.
    Agreed

Lets have a review here of OCA at this time.

Fundamentals

P/E 11.390
    EPS $0.093
    NTA $0.860
    Gross Div Y 4.434%
    Earl running the Company.
    Liz disciplining the Company.
    Gregory supervising growth and many millions of shares IN.
    Cash flow that I can/could only dream about.
    Approx 3500 staff.
    Assets over 1.1 billion $$
    Personal visits to 3 glorious new builds.

Review board recommendations??
    Get aboard folks just like the market is. You aint seen anything yet (apart from 4.43% on your dough) but you will.

If they print any of their analysis out on paper and send it to me I hope its on toilet paper so I have some use for it.
    I won't mince words here, I honestly think their analysis is complete garbage.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    If they print any of their analysis out on paper and send it to me I hope its on toilet paper so I have some use for it.
    I won't mince words here, I honestly think their analysis is complete garbage.
    Nice one Beagle ��Have you ever tried that new brochure glossy paper. Things could get messy.

Id like to mention that I haven't participated in this forum lately, not because I've run off to the hills because that sp is weak , but rather there have emerged a couple of d...heads who have dominated and their only mission seems to be to pour on whatever misery and derision they can to other certain posters. The ones who have offerered their considered opinions for a long time now.
    "The best way to kill something is to stop feeding it."

Ps I haven't sold a single OCA . Nothing has changed my view on the positive future of this company although I do respect any INTELLIGENT counter and cautioning views that are brought up here.
    Last edited by Maverick; 12-02-2019 at 09:59 PM.