sharetrader
Page 54 of 1963 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041545541054 ... LastLast
    Guru

2,668 probably means another 34 or 35 or Oceania's Care Suites, maybe more, renowned for their quality of care services.
    No doubt a premium price was paid to secure this premium site, and no doubt they will be sold at a large premium.

Nice to hear they are well on track

Also nice to hear “We told our shareholders at the time of the IPO that we would make further brownfield and greenfield acquisitions as opportunities arose, and this purchase in Mt Eden is a great example of the execution of this strategy..." sounds to me like they have another one lined up...
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 11-09-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    That is what Labour good at...keep borrowing n spending...
    That's why, at the start of Nationals 9 years, we had the lowest debt ever and now we have the highest.
    Hangon - that would mean National borrow and spend but Labour was careful. I suppose that doesn't speak to your bias.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    That's why, at the start of Nationals 9 years, we had the lowest debt ever and now we have the highest.
    Hangon - that would mean National borrow and spend but Labour was careful. I suppose that doesn't speak to your bias.
    Guys lets not get to political... sometimes things change

(although it would be great if you could explain what "highest" means, highest relative to when? to prior to GFC? highest relatively to GDP, maybe it was higher due to the GFC and earthquakes? maybe labour today have plans for slower debt reduction target than national? maybe its not a bad thing to borrow with low interest rates?)

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    That's why, at the start of Nationals 9 years, we had the lowest debt ever and huge forecasted budget deficits and now we have the highest.
    Just added a bit in red dobby
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just added a bit in red dobby
    Yes indeed. Inherited, not created...

Guru

Maybe slightly more benefit to the SUM thread, however I would assume it would be relevent to all NZ businesses including retirement villages OCA included...

Rob Campbell interview on the possiblity of a Labour led Government (8 minute video)...A well balanced view by one of our top business leaders....
    Last edited by Hoop; 11-09-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Maybe slightly more benefit to the SUM thread, however I would assume it would be relevent to all NZ businesses including retirement villages OCA included...

Rob Campbell interview on the possiblity of a Labour led Government (8 minute video)...A well balanced view by one of our top business leaders....
    A pragmatic view. I regard both National and Labour as centrist, with policies that see a slight variation on the arrangement of the tax deckchairs whilst both remain firmly on the vessel in a sea of icebergs.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    A pragmatic view. I regard both National and Labour as centrist, with policies that see a slight variation on the arrangement of the tax deckchairs whilst both remain firmly on the vessel in a sea of icebergs.
    Agree.
    Stable governments under Helen Clarlk,John Key/Bill English have served NZ well.
    They certainly have avoided a sea of icebergs.

Guru

What the He!! is going on today with OCA, big fal now down to .93 from .99 this morning , whatsup ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    What the He!! is going on today with OCA, big fal now down to .93 from .99 this morning , whatsup ?
    Probably Jacinda's doing
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”