sharetrader
Page 57 of 1965 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061671071575571057 ... LastLast
    IMO

Thanks for your thoughts guys; happy holder here thanks to tJ. Sheep is a bit derogatory Roger, if people have concerns over uncertainty or anything , no need to belittle ones fellow investors.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What's crazy j_t

nz50 being at or close to all time high - is that crazy?
    No, that Oceania Healthcare, a growth company, is trading at single digit PE's again... didn't think I'd see the day OCA would go back under $1, but here we are, for a few days now

Banned

Top up today....great opportunity eh TJ

if labour in..the capital gwin tax won't be implanted till 2021...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11922897
    Last edited by King1212; 15-09-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Banned

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11924548

national is leading...good time to buy while still under $1

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Attended the AGM yesterday, held at the Heritage Hotel in AKL.
    Quite formal, and professionally run.
    Showed a few videos showing their latest building developments and how they are progressing.
    Heart warming video showing a "My Music" initiative in which residents are provided with an iPod loaded with music that they can choose themselves.( wife must have suddenly got something in her eye while that was playing!)
    Question asked about whether there has been any indication of a change in Government funding should there be a change after the election, reply was there had been no indication of any changes, Also a question as to pay rates on employees, with a comment from the floor that wages for all workers should be at $20...per hour..

Nice Afternoon Tea of Ham and cheese croissants , several different types of savouries and very nice scones with jam and cream.
    Good coffee too!!

THL have their AGM at the same location next month...might have to go to checkout the consistency of the food offering.....

Banned

Wow I am jealous at you lucky Aucklanders(or loaded shareholders) to get to go to these great well provided AGM with nibbles and treats.
    I guess you must be a shareholder to get in, can you bring a spouse along? I like entertainment with freebies.

Sounds like it was a good AGM. That min pay will hurt the bottom line but I think its great to have well paid staff doing a difficult job.

Advanced Member

This garbage belongs on the Election forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Taxcinda.

We're trending, A howl of approval from this bottomless pocketed lardass.

As the effect wears, steady Bill will steer us from the jagged teeth shaped rocks and back to reality.

A portfolio of solid red arrows is bad for the country. Lets do this people.

Oh yea seeing OCA go red today was a hard slap in the face and got this blobby butt moving.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    This garbage belongs on the Election forum.
    I couldn't agree more. Although, it is good to get unbiassed analysis of political promises.

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Wow I am jealous at you lucky Aucklanders(or loaded shareholders) to get to go to these great well provided AGM with nibbles and treats.
    I guess you must be a shareholder to get in, can you bring a spouse along? I like entertainment with freebies.

Sounds like it was a good AGM. That min pay will hurt the bottom line but I think its great to have well paid staff doing a difficult job.
    Wife and I are joint Shareholders...not sure on the rules as far as whether non-shareholders can attend.