sharetrader
Page 369 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 2693193593653663673683693703713723733794194698691369 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 19415

I'm hoping $1.09 is now as cheap as we will ever see them again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm hoping $1.09 is now as cheap as we will ever see them again.
    I doubt it wait a week or two, plenty of big fish sellers hiding in underwater caves.Lol

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Index buying? Hardly. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think it has yet been confirmed that they are moving into the index, and even if - today is not index balance day. Funds don't have the liberty to buy on rumour and weeks prior to the event.

Maybe some punters speculating on the index inclusion, but more likely investors who see OCA's underlying value and potential.

Anyway - SP moved above the MA200 - and we have higher highs - looks like an uptrend to me ;
    I put mine on the market yesterday morning at $1.06.
    Craigs did not put mine up for sale.
    My broker rang their trader who advised he was waiting for the index buyers to show up in the afternoon.Which they did do.Therefore they moved mine at $1.08.

IMO

Yep common knowledge they buy up ahead of inclusion , removal.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I doubt it wait a week or two, plenty of big fish sellers hiding in underwater caves.Lol
    Isn’t there tens of millions of shares doing the rounds ...big end of town bored and playing games with each other and recycling the shares
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Isn’t there tens of millions of shares doing the rounds ...big end of town bored and playing games with each other and recycling the shares
    Yep a goodly portion of that 95 mill Macca placement at $1.10 on the merry go round, I'd be very surprised if it goes over $1.10 for a while yet.

Default A Good Company

Hello Mr Couta. i wouldn't be !!!! ------ and here are more reasons why.....in addition to my views on OCA being a "Good Company"

Never before has the world seen
    1. Total assets of Australia’s pension funds surged from only A$164 billion in December 1991 to over A$2,000 billion in December 2015 !!! Heavens knows what it is today May 2019??
    2. NZ's tiny little "Cullen "Fund is now worth
    50 Billion NZ 2019
    3. NZ ACC fund now worth
    40 Billion NZ 2019
    5. NZ Kiwisaver (a dog said a National Minister) worth
    50 Billion
    (this stat I haven't double checked) 2019?

All this dough has to go, and is going , somewhere and into good companies it cannot fail but to go! We aint seen anything yet so long as these massive funds grow and grow as they must for some time yet if my math is any good
    Last edited by warren; 02-05-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    we have higher highs - looks like an uptrend to me ;
    Yeh I want to sell too (Percy) but noticed an uptrend so gonna show some patience. Not too fussed either way really but technically should reduce in the sector given the increase in my SUM holding.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Hello Mr Couta. i wouldn't be !!!! ------ and here are more reasons why.....in addition to my views on OCA being a "Good Company"

Never before has the world seen
    1. Total assets of Australia’s pension funds surged from only A$164 billion in December 1991 to over A$2,000 billion in December 2015 !!! Heavens knows what it is today May 2019??
    2. NZ's tiny little "Cullen "Fund is now worth
    50 Billion NZ 2019
    3. NZ ACC fund now worth
    40 Billion NZ 2019
    5. NZ Kiwisaver (a dog said a National Minister) worth
    50 Billion
    (this stat I haven't double checked) 2019?

All this dough has to go, and is going , somewhere and into good companies it cannot fail but to go! We aint seen anything yet so long as these massive funds grow and grow as they must for some time yet if my math is any good
    Very true, warren. But big funds are very quick to quit a stock that doesn't perform to their expectations and to move on to something else - often offshore. Saying that, I too have confidence in OCA and continue to hold.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Very true, warren. But big funds are very quick to quit a stock that doesn't perform to their expectations and to move on to something else
    I'd point you to the PEB thread.