sharetrader
Page 371 of 1969 FirstFirst ... 2713213613673683693703713723733743753814214718711371 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 19689

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    6 mill shares went through on close, like I said plenty of big fish lurking in underwater caves, when it looked like a $1.11 close they came out. Lol
    Its that gargantuan sized blue whale swimming in plain sight in the shallows that we need to keep our eye on. He has an almost insatiable appetite for reef fish.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Default A Good Company

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Its that gargantuan sized blue whale swimming in plain sight in the shallows that we need to keep our eye on. He has an almost insatiable appetite for reef fish.
    Hello Beagle.
    Its Mental Turtle here after a malt.!. Do explain? I suspect you mean ----any number of the funds with either many trillions (I cannot see that amount mentally) or a kiwisaver fund of 50 bill or a ACC fund of 40 Bill or a Cullen fund of 50 bill)?
    All these billions have quite exhausted me so I shall retire to my Millbrook Villa (the greatest resort on earth where the coffee in the Hole in One cafe will cost you 4.50 ) for a rest and await your learned reply.
    $1.10 what a bargain!!!!!! Wait til tomorrow.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Cool

Just to recap a good investment strategy....

"OCA, you just can't have too many."

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Just to recap a good investment strategy....

Woohoo there it is, high five's all round...who cares about the big blue Macquarie whale... what could possibly go wrong lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Just to recap a good investment strategy.......

Did you mix up your letters Maverick I think you meant to say "HLG you just cant have too many" and you definitely cant.

percy

Did you mix up your letters Maverick I think you meant to say "HLG you just cant have too many" and you definitely cant.
    Think you too have mixed up your letters?
    Surely you meant HGH.?..lol.

Membaa

All of the above. Whether or not OCA moves on past the blocking $1.10 in the short term, doesn’t matter to me, happy holder. Can’t accumulate as much as I’d like to without breaking portfolio rules… hmm 🤔

Default A good company Alright

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    All of the above. Whether or not OCA moves on past the blocking $1.10 in the short term, doesn’t matter to me, happy holder. Can’t accumulate as much as I’d like to without breaking portfolio rules… hmm ��
    15 million shares and she held at 110. Geeez that's incredible -- shows what a tiny flicker from Auss and her trillions does ---That means in a 1 hour session her real value of $2 has been shown to all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    All of the above. Whether or not OCA moves on past the blocking $1.10 in the short term, doesn’t matter to me, happy holder. Can’t accumulate as much as I’d like to without breaking portfolio rules… hmm 樂
    Portfolio rules are made to be broken and that's why I dont have any.

Membaa

Portfolio rules are made to be broken and that's why I dont have any.
    Have to love market diversity eh, while your gutometer has evolved, it took me decades to build my portfolio rules for different types of investments or trades, they’re always fluid but I follow them mostly and it works for me.

In any event I reckon OCA is probably one of the best long term value investments on NZX right now. Might have to evolve my portfolio rules, to take a long term advantage in this one.
    😉