sharetrader
Page 235 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1351852252312322332342352362372382392452853357351235 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 19415
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes and a good nurse manager is a far greater asset to the company than a business wizz manager because the latter have no clinical expertise and can't identify with the whole care side of things in the same way the former can.
    Definitely agree. I have seen many businesses fail due to a business wizzes focused on the bottom line, with no real idea of how the business is run. This is one business that needs positive staff treating residents with respect and it will flow through to the residents and their families, which in turn ends up with a healthy bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes and a good nurse manager is a far greater asset to the company than a business wizz manager because the latter have no clinical expertise and can't identify with the whole care side of things in the same way the former can.
    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I would have thought the private sector aged care industry would be a very good career option. Who would want to work for a DHB, chock full of bureaucracy and over-emphasis on a certain groups special needs. Its no wonder wages in that sector have to go up - you'd have to pay people well to compensate for all the bullsh1t. In aged care it seems to me you are much closer to the person you are caring for, more influence in decision making and you get to see a whole process through.
    +1, I couldn't agree more.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

At $1.11, it's below the $1.14 price offered in the recent off load
    How low will it go ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by limmy View Post
    At $1.11, it's below the $1.14 price offered in the recent off load
    How low will it go ?
    You mean the $1.10 offload, good target I guess but the market isn't rational so could go lower.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    I view it differently and did some frantic trades near close today to enable me to buy more.
    Fundamentals have not changed for Oceania-people will continue to get old,downsize and buy into oceania homes .I cannot see a global downturn affecting Oceania.
    I sold a company I thought had peaked and could be affected-or at least had increased risk at their current price.
    Desiderata Poem: Go Placidly Amid the Noise. Max Ehrmann.https://www.noisehelp.com/desiderata-poem.html

JT ...is that your new way of life?

If so I look forward to following the reformed JT on this forum.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

Not me mate ,a hint to fish to never be frantic when dealing in shares

Advanced Member

Getting cheaper and cheaper. Goodness I never would have thought to see these prices. Macquarie won’t be offloading in a hurry at this point one would think. We should see prices rise after their results later this month
    Last edited by Ggcc; 11-12-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Getting cheaper and cheaper. Goodness I never would have thought to see these prices. Macquarie won’t be offloading in a hurry at this point one would think.
    No way, I'm picking another offload by them once it gets into the $1.30ies.

Clearly below both MA50 and MA100 and a Death Cross possible in day or two and price back to where it was last July

In spite of the enthusiasm and hype the chart tells another story and its not good
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”