sharetrader
Page 236 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1361862262322332342352362372382392402462863367361236 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 19415
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Clearly below both MA50 and MA100 and a Death Cross possible in day or two and price back to where it was last July

In spite of the enthusiasm and hype the chart tells another story and its not good
    No worries winner, this is a true and classic 5-10 year hold stock if there ever was one, as hard as it is to watch the SP drop due to the current macro environment it's really just noise for long termers.PS- My wife told me I'm not allowed to sell any of these for at least 5 yrs, I ignored that advice 5 years ago with RYM and SUM, better listen this time.
    Last edited by couta1; 11-12-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Membaa

Clearly below both MA50 and MA100 and a Death Cross possible in day or two and price back to where it was last July

In spite of the enthusiasm and hype the chart tells another story and its not good
    SP is below 50/100 DMA, correct, has been for a couple of weeks. No 'death cross' in sight though, not sure what you're looking at, at least not for the typical 50/200 MA cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    SP is below 50/100 DMA, correct, has been for a couple of weeks. No 'death cross' in sight though, not sure what you're looking at, at least not for the typical 50/200 MA cross.
    my bad baabaa ....I was looking at the 50/100 cross coming up

Even Black Peter will tell me off for that
    Last edited by winner69; 11-12-2018 at 04:59 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

my bad baabaa ....I was looking at the 50/100 cross coming up

Even Black Peter will tell me off for that
    No worries, more concerning imho was the drop a few days ago below the long term (May 2017) steep rising trendline and whether it holds at current horizontal support (multiples) July 2018, or drops lower which would take it down through the current SP at 200MA $1.11 and below that the 200EMA $1.09 comes into play.

If it did breakdown, I'd see that as a bargain and patiently wait for it to settle, then when it reverses load-up for the long haul as Couta et al keep reminding us.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    No worries, ......(if).. it holds at current horizontal support (multiples) July 2018, or drops lower which would take it down through the current SP at 200MA $1.11 and below that the 200EMA $1.09 comes into play.

If it did breakdown, I'd see that as a bargain and patiently wait for it to settle, then when it reverses load-up for the long haul as Couta et al keep reminding us.
    That's pretty much my thinking too.....although I've already acquired a few, there is plenty of room for more at 'sale prices'.

Not really a fan of following charts for the short term but I appreciate value. A few cents here or there won't be talked about in 5 years time. I'll keep accumulating more as this price continues to trickle downwards. At a conservative 6c dividend in 2019, I think that its a awesome buy right now for dividends alone, but given the long term potential there's alot to like.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    No worries winner, this is a true and classic 5-10 year hold stock if there ever was one, as hard as it is to watch the SP drop due to the current macro environment it's really just noise for long termers.PS- My wife told me I'm not allowed to sell any of these for at least 5 yrs, I ignored that advice 5 years ago with RYM and SUM, better listen this time.
    Wise words. I first bought these at $1.00 in October last year, and sold them in April when they seemed to me to just be stagnating. Needless to say I have regretted that ever since! Bought back in and now keeping itchy fingers well away from the trigger on this one.

going down as forecasted by the charts and mentioned on here . waiting for the next offload by maquarie at 1.08 or is it 1
    one step ahead of the herd

Hmm - maybe you should ask Santa Claus for some new pair of glasses. Where would you see this "Cross of Death" coming in the next couple of days?

OCA.jpg

Cross of Death is when the MA50 (the green line above) crosses the MA200 (the red line above). Still some way to go - isn't it? SP didn't even dip through the MA200 yet, which would be the first prerequisit to (potentially) get a cross of death.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/2...erty-play.html

ryman is the best but most are overvalued
    one step ahead of the herd