sharetrader
Page 239 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1391892292352362372382392402412422432492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 19415

not many buyers left for such a great company?
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Who is selling 282,000 shares come on fess up? This is a good price and if I had the funds available I would consider them, but the price has been heading south for a bit now, so I will be waiting patiently on the sidelines for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Who is selling 282,000 shares come on fess up? This is a good price and if I had the funds available I would consider them, but the price has been heading south for a bit now, so I will be waiting patiently on the sidelines for now.
    It is certainly not me. But maybe somebody who bought them at 1.10 as a one way ticket and now getting cold feet?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    not many buyers left for such a great company?
    And the purpose of your post is other than to stir up unrest?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Dont even bother about working yourself up with bulls opinion, if you are a long term holder. He/she looks at shares in a different way than the way we do. Just let bull have his rant. We all know this share is a goldmine in the future and this could be the bottom.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Dont even bother about working yourself up with bulls opinion, if you are a long term holder. He/she looks at shares in a different way than the way we do. Just let bull have his rant. We all know this share is a goldmine in the future and this could be the bottom.
    Yeah your right, ranting without knowledge means nothing.

Membaa

Yeah your right, ranting without knowledge means nothing.
    He is experienced and knows how to make money on the way up and the way down, picking the inflection points and acting on them, for a trader that's knowledge. Other traders welcome his observations. Leave him be, all insights and opinions welcomed imho. We all have differing approaches to the market.

Membaa

Interesting to have such a tight 2 cent spread on the support range between $1.11 and $1.09, so encouraging that there was a probe into the range and recovery back to the now 200EMA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    He is experienced and knows how to make money on the way up and the way down, picking the inflection points and acting on them, for a trader that's knowledge. Other traders welcome his observations. Leave him be, all insights and opinions welcomed imho. We all have differing approaches to the market.
    I should have clarified, I mean knowledge of the retirement sector and judging by his posts on this thread I know that to be true.

just putting it out there good debate makes for more informed decisions , anyway shouldnt be so sensitive i dont get upset when you say spark way overvalued
    one step ahead of the herd