sharetrader
Page 237 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1371872272332342352362372382392402412472873377371237 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 19415

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/2...erty-play.html

ryman is the best but most are overvalued
    Interesting - where was this mentioned in the article?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/2...erty-play.html

ryman is the best but most are overvalued
    Agreed but when looking for a good buy I`m looking for "undervalued".

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Interesting - where was this mentioned in the article?
    bp did you forget to put your glasses on

they are copying rymans model
    they have the best auditing ete etc but there all overpriced
    one step ahead of the herd

I am forecasting around 6 cps in dividends this year, (about 5.4% yield) and with rapid growth in the years ahead, (along with some tax to be paid which should see dividends in the medium term future being at least partially imputed) this is shaping up as a very good long term dividend yield hold. Strong demographic tailwinds, compelling metrics, excellent management. My #1 pick for 2019. Disc: Already my #1 investment position but I am watching closely for the right time to add more.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

OCA overpriced, typical bull**** from the bull. OCA are not copying Rymans model to the same extent as SUM others.
    Last edited by couta1; 12-12-2018 at 08:17 AM.

People might take you more seriously if you knew how to spell they're.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    OCA overpriced, typical bull**** from the bull. OCA are not copying Rymans model to the same extent as SUM others.
    i said it was overpriced at 1.18 and now its 1.11 and going lower probably so i guess i was right and sum others on here saying its the buy of the century were wrong. thats how the market works some are right and some are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    People might take you more seriously if you knew how to spell they're.

market dont care if you can spell , only that your right

You could read into this article that some analysts think that Ryman is overpriced and actually - I might agree with that.
    You could as well read into it that they think that Ryman offers a better solution for the Australian market than some Australian providers. May or may not be true - I guess this is something the Australian market needs to decide. They do compare as well Ryman with Summerset based on percentage of care beds ... and it appears that they think more care beds are good (may or may not be true - again, while I do see the point, the jury is still out).

However - I didn't read anywhere that they think the other retirement providers are overvalued. But I do realise that this is what you think, so maybe it was your confirmation bias helping you to spot the all important hint? Sorry that my glasses use my own bias, not yours ;

Maybe we should clarify as well what you mean with overvalued? They didn't say that. Do you mean that the shareprice is currently higher than it is likely to be at the end of the bear if we assume this is one? This might well be true, but they didn't talk about the bear - and while the bottom price at the end of a bear market might well be a bargain, I would not define it as "true value".

Personally I think that all the big retirement villages in NZ are good long term investments, but I see Ryman much closer to real value (and can understand that some people see it as overvalued) than its competitors. But again, if you only see the SP at the end of the next bear cycle as real value, than you well might be right about all of them ... but the same would be true for all other stock.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 12-12-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

i said it was overpriced at 1.18 and now its 1.11 and going lower probably so i guess i was right and sum others on here saying its the buy of the century were wrong. thats how the market works some are right and some are wrong.
    The market is often wrong, in the short term I trust it about as much as a bull in a China shop.PS-It was a great buy at $1.18 and even better at $1.11.
    Last edited by couta1; 12-12-2018 at 08:40 AM.