sharetrader
Page 196 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 961461861921931941951961971981992002062462966961196 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 19631
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL I'll believe that when I see it !
    When it happens you'll be shipped off to Siberia to join the Huskies.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    When it happens you'll be shipped off to Siberia to join the Huskies.
    LOL, do they have ski lifts in Siberia
    Was funny today that I ended up buying your $1.19 OCA shares eh mate. We should talk more often and we could do off market deals and save heaps of brokerage
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

LOL, do they have ski lifts in Siberia
    Was funny today that I ended up buying your $1.19 OCA shares eh mate. We should talk more often and we could do off market deals and save heaps of brokerage
    Your not getting my remaining ones for $1.19. PS-Will become overbought soon enough and take a dip.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Your not getting my remaining ones for $1.19. PS-Will become overbought soon enough and take a dip.
    Nah...brakes have come off mate and we're on our way to the mid $1.20's. Just remember that when we get to $1.25 you've officially been Beaglized. I might take pity and send you some ointment to help heal the claw marks
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-09-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Love your coined phrases in this thread, first Mccashin now beaglized.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

[QUOTE=couta1;729933]Kashin must be getting tempted to swing his trunk again the way the price is going, I'm ready and waiting to buy more at a discounted $1.15.PS-Winner tell your bowling mates not to sell any TRA, it's going to $3.83 according to the Couta theorum.[/QUOTE]

And which year will that be in Couta? Ya would be better to sell those TRA, back up ya truck and load up with some SLI mate, its going to be a winner one day...soon...I hope..

Just a bit of (probably not especially relevant history because McCashin are not Quadrant), but looking at the SP graph as best as I can make it out, (others please feel more than free to post exact numbers) but it looks like the SP of SUM went up 17% in the two months between when Quadrant sold their first stake in SUM in March 13 until they sold their second tranche two months later.

OCA Shares at the time of the first placement by MsCashin were trading at $1.14. (1.14 + 17%) = $1.33. If history repeats this recent awakening in the SP of OCA is just the start and we can expect it to be quickly rerated into the low - mid $1.30's whereupon McCashin might get restless.

History never repeats right
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-09-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Advanced Member

Just a bit of (probably not especially relevant history because McCashin are not Quadrant), but looking at the SP graph as best as I can make it out, (others please feel more than free to post exact numbers) but it looks like the SP of SUM went up 17% in the two months between when Quadrant sold their first stake in SUM in March 13 until they sold their second tranche two months later.

OCA Shares at the time of the first placement by MsCashin were trading at $1.14. (1.14 + 17%) = $1.33. If history repeats this recent awakening in the SP of OCA is just the start and we can expect it to be quickly rerated into the low - mid $1.30's whereupon McCashin might get restless.

History never repeats right
    It doesn't look like a problem when a major shareholder sells down a stake in a retirement village operator.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...yman-for-31-7m

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The only reliable "buy" signal .!!
    Beats any "Golden Cross,""Loud Hound Barking" etc...………………...lol.
    Neighbour and his bowling club mates having a bob each way sort off.

Some have sold if not all but a decent chunk of their Turners (at quite a loss) and put it into OCA

They did make a few bob on A2 but then lost some of those gains on Turners but now for some having both Turners and OCA they reckon they are on a winning streak
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Neighbour and his bowling club mates having a bob each way sort off.

Some have sold if not all but a decent chunk of their Turners (at quite a loss) and put it into OCA

They did make a few bob on A2 but then lost some of those gains on Turners but now for some having both Turners and OCA they reckon they are on a winning streak
    Rough figures.I hold 55% more TRA than OCA shares, or over four times dollar value,and remain "well positioned" in both..