sharetrader
Page 346 of 1961 FirstFirst ... 2462963363423433443453463473483493503563964468461346 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 19604

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Is that one of those head and shoulders pattern forming on the chart .....hope not but share price could go back to 79 cents

Nobody though HGH would fall back to 131 when some saw a H&S pattern ....you never know we could possibly see another bargain of the century buying OCA at 80 cents (30% off its highs)
    Just taking the p*ss again? Or would you mind showing us where you possibly could see a head and shoulder pattern in the OCA trend chart?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Just taking the p*ss again? Or would you mind showing us where you possibly could see a head and shoulder pattern in the OCA trend chart?

Use ypur imagination mate ....and you might see it forming .......just doesn't have a very deep neckline
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Is that one of those head and shoulders pattern forming on the chart .....hope not but share price could go back to 79 cents

Nobody though HGH would fall back to 131 when some saw a H&S pattern ....you never know we could possibly see another bargain of the century buying OCA at 80 cents (30% off its highs)
    That head and shoulders on HGH was a ripper and anyone who bought at the bottom should give themselves a big pat on the back.
    OCACHART.jpg Looks to me like most of the damage has already been done.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-04-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That head and shoulders on HGH was a ripper and anyone who bought at the bottom should give themselves a big pat on the back.
    Yep ....and you recognised it before most did

Played out nicely from the highs of 214 and 130s became more inevitable as time went on.

I see NZX still has HGH in negative territory on their 52 week change line

OCA broke down through 100 day MA support at $1.15. I should have taken more notice. Long term, no issues, short term I struggle to see what the near term catalyst is for a rerating especially with the Macquarie ovferhang ?...not worried though because for me this is a long term holding.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-04-2019 at 01:19 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

OCA broke down through 100 day MA support at $1.15. I should have taken more notice. Long term, no issues, short term I struggle to see what the near term catalyst is for a rerating especially with the Macquarie ovferhang ?...not worried though because for me this is a long term holding.
    The Choppiness Index suggests price action is rather trendless at the moment.

The OBV (On Balance Volume) indicates a consistent sell down of late....just as well the likes of BP and others are in the market buying up .....or that H&S pattern might develop pretty quick

Veteran novice

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

Beware, though, of the overactive imagination!

Accept that OCA's shareprice will jump around until Maq's signals its further intentions for its holding.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
    Very profound of you macduffy

I agree with you as they say a person without imagination is like a teabag without hot water.

I’d rather have an overactive imagination than be like that

Outside thinking.

OCA broke down through 100 day MA support at $1.15. ... short term I struggle to see what the near term catalyst is for a rerating especially with the Macquarie ovferhang ?...not worried though because for me this is a long term holding.
    Can someone please enlighten me why the 'Macquarie overhang' is seen as a risk?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Can someone please enlighten me why the 'Macquarie overhang' is seen as a risk?
    The risk is say you purchase at $ 1.00,
    Macquarie then go and smash out 10% of the company at 90 cents ..,
    So the risk is you purchase and maybe miss out on a bargain the next day .