sharetrader
Page 333 of 1961 FirstFirst ... 2332833233293303313323333343353363373433834338331333 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 19604

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A down day ......we don’t have an abandoned baby candle pattern forming do we? Very bearish.
    OCA looks after old people !
    No babies. Not even abandoned ones

AbanBaby.JPG

OCACandles.JPG
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A down day ......we don’t have an abandoned baby candle pattern forming do we? Very bearish.
    Hmm - still above the $1 support - line, above the 98 cents support line and above the 95 cents support line. Obviously - ways above the IPO price and IPO not that long ago.

Good money maker so far for me (but sure, looked still nicer around $1.20). But just trying to seize the opportunity the current bearish mood offers ... if you are really really pessimistic, where do you see this company in 5 years given an average forward EPS of 12 cents - even if they manage to make no money at all with selling their new units?

Where would you see them realistically (hard to imagine they make no money at all with selling the units - isn't it)?

Growth anything worth to you?

Ah yes - and a number of analysts (e.g. John Ryder) and economists call now the end of the current high volatility phase by mid of the year and they don't see drops for the (average) NZ property market either. How would this impact on your valuations above?

Given all this - why would the current SP matter unless you need to sell now?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 22-03-2019 at 08:34 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Wow - director Greg Tomlinson (or better a trust controlled by him) buys another 2 million shares:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...411/297302.pdf

I'd see this as a vote of confidence. Wish I had the spare cash to join in at the same level ... but hey - let the big boys play ;
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 25-03-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    ----

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Wow - director Greg Tomlinson (or better a trust controlled by him) buys another 2 million shares:

I'd see this as a vote of confidence. Wish I had the spare cash to join in at the same level ... but hey - let the big boys play ;
    Extremely positive.

Guru

A doubling of their shareholding, which was already a good size - more food for thought.

Oceania also looks after younger people in their hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

Damn, during the weekend I was trying to decide whether to buy more SUM or GNE and decided on SUM, but after this I got OCA instead. Hope it turns out to be the right call!

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    Damn, during the weekend I was trying to decide whether to buy more SUM or GNE and decided on SUM, but after this I got OCA instead. Hope it turns out to be the right call!
    Time will tell. Short term it may well be GNE which wins (though they are not on my purchase list - I think they are already fully priced). Out of SUM and OCA - longterm both will do well in my view, but who does better - I don't know.

Hold both, though at current nearly 5 times as much OCA as SUM ... but one of the reasons for that is that so far nobody filled my other SUM order ... happy to buy some more if the price comes a bit further down ;
    ----

percy

I don't think "our" Gregg Tomlinson is a chartist.?,,lol.

Didn't he buy millions of HGH in the mid 130's ? Pretty canny investor in my opinion and he's certainly done better than most of us lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Didn't he buy millions of HGH in the mid 130's ? Pretty canny investor in my opinion and he's certainly done better than most of us lol
    He first showed up on HGH register in September 2011.