sharetrader
Page 387 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 2873373773833843853863873883893903913974374878871387 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 19415

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    High volume probably also Forsyth/their clients happy to sell out at an instant premium of about 7-8% on the cheap shares that were allocated (placement shares).
    I have tried to argue for years that ARV have a superior offering - great to see this finally seems to be accepted by Mr Market and others... as some famous investment guy said "it is when the tide goes out that you discover who is swimming naked"... and the tide is going out right now (temporarily at least) in this sector
    Fair enough Mr Trader. BUT I have been suggesting that OCA is a superior investment and I firmly stand by that opinion.
    GDY exactly the same . Entry price near to 30% lighter in favour of OCA.
    OCA has Magnificent care and a care independence model that my own family have enjoyed.
    Tremendous quality share for a buck in my opinion and i have backed that with a considerable investment.
    Cheers and good investing.

Default come in Beagle ---you cant have enough OCA shares nor warm care suites !!

Hello Forum contributors.
    Where has Beagle gone? I miss his really insightful and knowledgeable posts. Is he is the sun on the Gold Coast ?

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Where has Beagle gone? I miss his really insightful and knowledgeable posts. Is he is the sun on the Gold Coast ?
    Hi Warren... He's been banned from this site.
    There is another forum where you can find him.. But won't say it on here as I don't want to suffer the same fate!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    You might find, dare I say it, Beagle is not so positive on OCA these days...
    in fact that other place seems to have brought up recently a few things I was concerned about a month or two ago on here

[QUOTE=warren;765189]Hello Forum contributors.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    Hi Warren... He's been banned from this site.
    There is another forum where you can find him.. But won't say it on here as I don't want to suffer the same fate!
    I dont know for sure why he was banned-we havnt heard both sides of the story.

I do now if you want to make ?fat profits you need to study all the information available then make your own judgement

Advanced Member

[QUOTE=warren;765189]Hello Forum contributors.
    Where has Beagle gone? I miss his really insightful and knowledgeable posts. Is he is the sun on the Gold Coast

Whats everyone's pick for dividend? 2.6c final last year. My guess it it will stay put

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Whats everyone's pick for dividend? 2.6c final last year. My guess it it will stay put
    Shouldn’t be paying divies

Cash flow negative every year .....keep borrowing more and more ......and pay divies ...hmm

But they will seduce you dabsman with maybe a 3 cent divie maybe.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Shouldn’t be paying divies

Cash flow negative every year .....keep borrowing more and more ......and pay divies ...hmm

But they will seduce you dabsman with maybe a 3 cent divie maybe.
    Whether it be for dividend or to expand, all retirement stocks borrow money. As long as their Value (NTA) keeps increasing and does not go backwards
    Last edited by Ggcc; 21-07-2019 at 10:44 AM.