sharetrader
Page 107 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 757971031041051061071081091101111171572076071107 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 19637

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL This is the post of the week. I couldn't agree more. Really needs a name change from Fletcher Building to Fletcher Wrecking Ball !!
    My dad told me even back in the 70's they were called Fletcher Corruption.

Can we please not talk about Fletcher’s on this thread ..might give us wrong idea about Oceania

Talking of Oceania when do punters see some improvement in the share price ...or is it fully valued at the moment and it might go down a bit more until they tout their .’growth’ again
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

I expect the share price will do one of three things,go sideways,go up, or go down ,until the full year result for the year ending 31st May, is announced late in July.
    Whether that will take the share price above Craig's target price of $1.06, will depend on your bowling club mates strength of buying,and whether FBU take more money out of the market with another capital raise..
    I welcomed the appointment of Greg Tomlinson to the board.A self made man,who has a good background in this sector,and who is also a major shareholder,and director of Heartland Bank. With Elizabeth Coutts as Chair we know we are lead by capable people.
    Last edited by percy; 21-04-2018 at 01:43 PM.

Monday or Tuesday, winner. Someone has been feeding the 99 and 98 lines for weeks now, but the urgency to buy appears to now outweigh the line feeding

IMO, DYOR, etc etc

and what percy just said. He's been a buyer too lately remember, likewise, me too,.........getting well positioned.
    Last edited by Xerof; 21-04-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Until we get some more clarity around the Private equity stock overhang and we get to see the annual result its hard to see it heading very far north of $1.
    Good hold but plenty of patience required.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OCA better watch it’s back ....MPG might win this race yet as catching up fast

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...&highlight=Oca
    MPG going well ....only 10 cents behind now

Could even catch up with ARV at this rate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Only a month or so till next update?

I haven't noticed any announcement from MET, SUM, RYM, OCA et al. regarding aquisitions of other smaller businesses in the same or similar category. It crosses my mind for OCA, technical ability ownership, fast expansion for company size, areas of expertise and economies of scale. OCA is one interesting horse.

Dark horse too. Be interesting to see how its running on its first proper lap of the track under public ownership. Certainly priced at attractive odds, PE of only 11.5 assuming it can live up to promised form.
    Last edited by Beagle; 30-04-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hi All,

When is the exact date for First Year results? Tried to find in announcements but no luck with having a quick skim through. Also, I take another dividend to be posted? Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Graham

Just going off memory, I could be wrong but I think they don't report until July sometime.