sharetrader
Page 124 of 1976 FirstFirst ... 24741141201211221231241251261271281341742246241124 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 19751

Quote Originally Posted by Lawstudent05 View Post
    Hi Team,

Sorry another question, "Macquarie roughly hold 57% and the escrow arrangement is in place until the first business day after OCA releases it's results for the year ended 31 May 2018. Last year the results were released on July 27th."

What does this mean in laymans terms. Does this mean they cannot sell until that date?

Yes that's exactly what it means.

LOL Warren your enthusiasm is like a breath of fresh air. Doubt it will do anything for the SP though.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Lawstudent05 View Post
    Hi Team,

Sorry another question, "Macquarie roughly hold 57% and the escrow arrangement is in place until the first business day after OCA releases it's results for the year ended 31 May 2018. Last year the results were released on July 27th."

What does this mean in laymans terms. Does this mean they cannot sell until that date?

It basically means some of us are well hung but with the falling knives atm maybe for not much longer. atpit

The Final Countdown

https://youtu.be/9jK-NcRmVcw

It is getting exciting

Flip the coin
    Last edited by Food4Thought; 30-05-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Bit of TA .....just as well this time is different
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

F4T,you are sentenced to 2 months confinement in a falling knife proof straitjacket and helmet with that execrable, sickly sentimental MOR song on repeat 24 hours a day. All the best for OCA though, IPO holder here.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 30-05-2018 at 04:00 PM.

[QUOTE=warren;716546]I know I know I know.
    That’s why I rolled out the facts behind their view !

I am a very happy owner and it can go down a bit and then up. Many reasons I see this with a favourble share to own. Off course biased because I am deeply invested. It's a long play with favourable mid term opportunities. Happy holding

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    I am a very happy owner and it can go down a bit and then up. Many reasons I see this with a favourble share to own. Off course biased because I am deeply invested. It's a long play with favourable mid term opportunities. Happy holding
    I am also a very happy holder with a ++ size holding. This is my retirement fund and I will hold 20+ year unless something drastically changes. Also have Summerset which is almost 100% up on when I purchased. I find these two fantastic value and do see SUM catching up to RYM sp very quickly. Couta may disagree and his knowledge is great on these companies, but within 5 years Summerset will surpass RYM unless share splits occur....... if not sooner

Guru

$1.05 now - that is like pretty high stuff
    As high as it was pre half year results
    Pretty sure we won't see below $1 again, then again I've said this so many times only to see it just dip under it by a fraction I probably shouldn't be so sure

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bit of TA .....just as well this time is different
    So the rocket has blasted off .....
    Last edited by winner69; 05-06-2018 at 12:33 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”