sharetrader
Page 126 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 26761161221231241251261271281291301361762266261126 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 19415

Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    Given ARV and MET are trading around 16 times current underlying earnings, I reckon OCA should be on a similar multiple and reach $1.35 very very soon!
    Sounds logical enough

But in reality why should they all be on similar multiples?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

On NPAT ...real profits I think respective PEs are -

SUM 7.4 using Dec 18 reported profits
    MET 8.0 using 4traders forecast $163m to year ended June 18
    OCA 11.2 using IPO profit forecast to May 18
    RYM 15.4 using March 18 reported profits
    ARV 8.4 using March 18 reported profits

Maybe the market doesn’t price this sector on underlying earnings after all.

More consistently around real profits ...with OCA and RYM most ‘expensive’ for.want of another word
    Last edited by winner69; 07-06-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That was back in early Jan

Couts and me reckon RYM:SUM:OCA shareprice ratio should be about 10:5:1

Was true back in January ....but not now for OCA

Been a bit slack in spite of all the good news

OCA should be $1.20 by know ...and Beagle thinks $1,12 in seven weeks time pretty good

Will it ever catch up ...or will it just prove that the Winner Couts Theorem is a load of **** by always being a laggard.
    I'm buying OCA left right and center so for what its worth I think there is some merit in Couta1's relativity theory (although I very much doubt he will get knighted for it like Sir Isaac Newton with his theory of relativity)
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

On NPAT ...real profits I think respective PEs are -

SUM 7.4 using Dec 18 reported profits
    MET 8.0 using 4traders forecast $163m to year ended June 18
    OCA 11.2 using IPO profit forecast to May 18
    RYM 15.4 using March 18 reported profits
    ARV 8.4 using March 18 reported profits

Maybe the market doesn’t price this sector on underlying earnings after all.

More consistently around real profits ...with OCA and RYM most ‘expensive’ for.want of another word
    If these shares were priced based on reported profits inclusive of all property revaluations then SUM would be a lot higher than it is today as a PE of 7.4 for a company that's growing earnings at an average rate of 45% per annum for the last 6 years...those sort of numbers never go together...EVER ! Underlying earnings it is and the market slowly starting to do its SUM's on SUM. No worries, $9+ within a year.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm buying OCA left right and center so for what its worth I think there is some merit in Couta1's relativity theory (although I very much doubt he will get knighted for it like Sir Isaac Newton with his theory of relativity)
    Good on you ....and keep buying to get the price up more as I still hold .......and I want to make reasonable return before selling.

IMO

Me too and dont forget to tell us when you are selling truckloads, or is that what you really mean now

That was back in early Jan

Couts and me reckon RYM:SUM:OCA shareprice ratio should be about 10:5:1

Was true back in January ....but not now for OCA

Been a bit slack in spite of all the good news

OCA should be $1.20 by know ...and Beagle thinks $1,12 in seven weeks time pretty good

Will it ever catch up ...or will it just prove that the Winner Couts Theorem is a load of **** by always being a laggard.
    So...on that theory of 1 SUM = 5 OCA and with SUM at $7.50 OCA should be $1.50 !!!!

But I'm not greedy so lets go back 6 months and SUM were $5.25 and OCA were $0.97, extrapolate that 5.41 : 1 ratio out and we get $1.39 fair value for OCA.

Lets split the difference and say OCA should be $1.40 !
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-06-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Advanced Member

I may just sell out at $10 per share until then I stay put

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Me too and dont forget to tell us when you are selling truckloads, or is that what you really mean now
    LOL, no this is a great retirement stock in more ways than one. Holding for long term growth and growing dividends too, estimated at 5.5% gross next year.
    Some guy on here reckons you should look for companies that can grow dividends over the years and I reckon he's bang on the money.

It was $1.05 at end of December 2017

In spite of all the good news and good guidance it’s only $1.03

Hardly 1 or 2 cents a month is it ....but suppose patience is a virtue ...a real virtue
    I like optimism. 1 - 2 c movements are a real joy to see for me. I like it. I am far more real than optimistic too