sharetrader
Page 128 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 28781181241251261271281291301311321381782286281128 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 19574

Alan Isaac director paid $1.09 for lots more shares immediately after the release of the half year result way back in January 2018. I do genuinely believe there is real value in the current price especially given RYM, SUM and ARV have run quite considerably north of their SP level's of 5-6 months ago. I think they could do 10-11 cps underlying next year, (heck they might even go close to 10 cps this year as they seemed very confident of meeting the IPO forecast of underlying earnings of 8.42 cps) and all going well the market could ascribe them a multiple of 14-15 by reporting date in July 2019 as they prove up their business case and assuming by then the overhang is gone. Possible upside potential to as much as 11 x 15 = $1.65 in just the next 12-14 months in my opinion.

My rating BBB (Beagle busy buying)
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-06-2018 at 10:27 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm buying OCA left right and center so for what its worth I think there is some merit in Couta1's relativity theory (although I very much doubt he will get knighted for it like Sir Isaac Newton with his theory of relativity)
    That was Sir Albert!

IMO

Looks like a feel good build up, knees up, sun warming, backslapping, caching, sort of thread has developed on here all in aannnttiiicccipat i-o-nn. It really is the secret, selling when everyone is buying, i may think about doing that tomorrow too.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Looks like a feel good build up, knees up, sun warming, backslapping, caching, sort of thread has developed on here all in aannnttiiicccipat i-o-nn. It really is the secret, selling when everyone is buying, i may think about doing that tomorrow too.
    Yeah...NAH..I think you're getting too cynical in your old age.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Too much Hot Coffee, Hot Copper, got to be cynical when it comes to the smell of money Rog.

Default Is it? I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Too much Hot Coffee, Hot Copper, got to be cynical when it comes to the smell of money Rog.
    Long way to go. Don't blow your steam too early mate

IMO

F4T Im not a trader on NZX stocks like some on here are , and plan to hold these awhile hopefully, from IPO. I have learnt that pump and dumps happen all the time everywhere. One example buy up big , get set on a stock before its results, then spruik it up , promote it pump it up, then sell just before results and move on to your next one. It happens a lot and if folks on here dont believe or know this they are naive to put it politely. From time to time i will refresh this tactic as i have in the past, when i see a rave up happening as a caution esp to newbies.

There are Investors and traders on here,with very different agendas.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 08-06-2018 at 10:19 AM.

I'm holding these long term, bought just after the IPO at 81 cents when the IPO listing had been de risked and added at various points along the way including yesterday at $1.06. As mentioned previously I see this as a value play in this sector.

Shares at 1.07 chomped up this morning, now we on 1.08-1.09 buy/sell.
    This little pup starting to find his feet.

Anyone able to do a screenshot of the buy/sell wait list?