sharetrader
Page 139 of 1974 FirstFirst ... 39891291351361371381391401411421431491892396391139 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 19733

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Great stuff for sure... but then again, not all in the sector are 8 ish percent in the past month, in fact the old dog hasn't moved in the past month
    You must be saying arvida is getting relatively cheaper?
    Hope it will be 125 by announcement time ..has stretched my patience the last month

Hope the tide keeps rising

Might believe you then ...it really was cheap as
    Last edited by winner69; 25-06-2018 at 07:14 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope it will be 125 by announcement time ..has stretched my patience the last month

Hope the tide keeps rising

Might believe you then ...it really was cheap as
    Should be around $1.20ish for sure according to the Couta theorum, looks like SUM other one is currently overvalued. Take your pick between 1 SUM share or 6.9 OCA shares, your choice.
    Last edited by couta1; 25-06-2018 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Should be around $1.20ish for sure according to the Couta theorum, looks like SUM other one is currently overvalued. Take your pick between 1 SUM share or 6.9 OCA shares, your choice.

Apparently the N.Z. Govt are spending $2m on a rat eradication program on the Auckland Islands over the next few years. Beagle's love chasing rats and I could get paid for it too (For those that don't know I suggested I might immigrate down there if the Couta1 relativity theorem comes into full effect again) That's 1 Rym = 2 SUM = 10 OCA.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-06-2018 at 10:03 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Apparently the N.Z. Govt are spending $2m on a rat eradication program on the Auckland Islands over the next few years. Beagle's love chasing rats and I could get paid for it too (For those that don't know I suggested I might immigrate down there if the Couta1 relativity theorem comes into full effect again) That's 1 Rym = 2 SUM = 10 OCA.
    ...might be sooner than you think

Advanced Member

Get ready to pack those bags ..:-)))))

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    Get ready to pack those bags ..:-)))))
    He’ll suffer big time .....bit cold down that way

One of the islands is called DISAPPOINTMENT ISLAND

Maybe that’s where he’s headed

I won’t be visiting

Don't need to travel down there to find disappointment island...right outside my kennel this morning feels like 42 below.

Might have to come up with SUM new strategy that avoids the possibility of being disappointed. I think SUM, OCA and RYM should all do very well for the foreseeable future.

SUM silly old mutt was pontificating about 10 year returns with compounding growth on here a while back, seems like a good idea to avoid disappointment
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-06-2018 at 11:55 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Don't need to travel down there to find disappointment island...right outside my kennel this morning feels like 42 below.

Might have to come up with SUM new strategy that avoids the possibility of being disappointed. I think SUM, OCA and RYM should all do very well for the foreseeable future.

SUM silly old mutt was pontificating about 10 year returns with compounding growth on here a while back, seems like a good idea to avoid disappointment
    I'd love to have 42 below just outside my door - mmmm feijoa vodka strait up chilled from the cold weather...

New highs are always good of course but Volume is a concern. It should be a bit greater to confirm whatever signals one can read from the tea leaves on this chart. Its okay but this stock has done a lot better in the past. Are all the institutions full of the stuff already.?

Off topic

Yeh I'm really surprised at how cold it is and I'm trying not to blame Whanganui coz it would seem to me everywhere is below average temp wise this season.

I have always had a strange fascination with those low lying islands in the Fearful 50's and have contemplated one of those heritage trips down there but havent actually done it so far.
    I love Below 42 vodka too, but not with the feijoa lol. Partner likes that - with apple juice.
    Aargh a bit early for vodkas. Does the cold allow them to be for medicinal purposes??
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Banned

With the result around a month away there is plenty of time for the SP to climb a bit higher yet.