sharetrader
Page 142 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 42921321381391401411421431441451461521922426421142 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 19640

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Decent trades gone through 250 and 500K lots, off market >
    Yowza, that is a quick little whip snap crackle and pop jump in numbers traded... those are numbers for making a trading income, perhaps some investors are currently "triggered"... Seen this play out a few times before. This is exciting to see... (Always optimistic when in it of course)

Also interesting to note, my refresh rate seems to be a lot slower for OCA atm than normal. Could be a number of reasons, yet I would guess there is a bit of watching going on right now
    Last edited by Food4Thought; 02-07-2018 at 03:23 PM.

I think the Depth view presented by kerryo is better because it has the "recent trades" information. Is this from ANZ securities ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Decent trades gone through 250 and 500K lots, off market >
    I wonder who's selling, hopefully Insto and not directors or management.

Yes ANZ Securities limmy.

Thanks kerryo. I reckon ASB securities should have the same information on display.

Quote Originally Posted by kerryo View Post
    Yes ANZ Securities limmy.

Onward and upward to a new all time high. Looking forward to the annual result later this month, it should be a real cracker !!
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Onward and upward to a new all time high. Looking forward to the annual result later this month, it should be a real cracker !!
    Should go okay.

I'd worry more about the escrow shares flooding the market. It might pay to keep an eye on pay negotiations in the wider sector too.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Should go okay.

I'd worry more about the escrow shares flooding the market. It might pay to keep an eye on pay negotiations in the wider sector too.
    Thank goodness for a clear head.

Short term looks stable but eyes on the back-story, thanks for the post, temper the bulls who reckon some magic ratio determines how this sector should price itself. I reckon this is max valued and dissappoiment lurks, not just here but for the sector, but this is the canary in the coal mine. Just a matter of time before the PC police decide super profits are better curbed or directed elsewhere than shareholders pockets.

Be nimble, be quick. Jack has a trading strategy, he'll be quick - to respond. Either way it unfolds.

Advanced Member

I've never forgotten this advice from a very wise man, "the market is both over pessimistic & over optimistic." Standing on a gain of 18% in a couple of weeks on no new info, have to wonder how much further it can go & how much optimism already built into the price, esp with the pending release of those pesky escrow shares. Was going to top up a few more today & lots to recommend it, but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    I've never forgotten this advice from a very wise man, "the market is both over pessimistic & over optimistic." Standing on a gain of 18% in a couple of weeks on no new info, have to wonder how much further it can go & how much optimism already built into the price, esp with the pending release of those pesky escrow shares. Was going to top up a few more today & lots to recommend it, but ...
    Well said.

As a side, how do people know it is escrow shares being sold?