sharetrader
Page 143 of 1973 FirstFirst ... 43931331391401411421431441451461471531932436431143 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 19725

Any placement of escrow shares in due course will represent an excellent opportunity to double down in my opinion. I for one am ready to pounce.
    (Does a hound ever really pounce or is this really the domain of cats ?)
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-07-2018 at 03:40 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Lawstudent05 View Post
    Well said.

As a side, how do people know it is escrow shares being sold?
    If, as in this case, it would be selling down from a Substantial Shareholding, as defined, there would need to be notice to that effect, at least after the event. Regrettably, some notifications are a bit slow to appear.

It is not escrow shares being sold. May 2018 accounts have not been released yet.

Macca will not, repeat, will not, dump their shares into the retail market. They are not stupid (at least as far as I can tell)

The last trade today was a buy of ~94k at 114. There 'appear' to be more buyers than sellers.

Stick with the trend until the trend changes.

What is the trend?

I'm with the beagle - any placement of escrow shares that I can get my hands on I will snaffle for the long term.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    It is not escrow shares being sold. May 2018 accounts have not been released yet.

Macca will not, repeat, will not, dump their shares into the retail market. They are not stupid (at least as far as I can tell)

The last trade today was a buy of ~94k at 114. There 'appear' to be more buyers than sellers.

Stick with the trend until the trend changes.

What is the trend?

I'm with the beagle - any placement of escrow shares that I can get my hands on I will snaffle for the long term.
    They wouldn't be able to dump them into the retail market, too many of them, they will go to insto's in the main at a discount to the prevailing market price at the time. PS-Price looks pretty well topped but a cent or two more may be squeezed out yet, possibly.

Attachment 9783

I'm with Couta1

expecting the SP to take a breather shortly

Quote Originally Posted by WayOverTheHill View Post
    Attachment 9783

I'm with Couta1

I agree with that as well. The SP has had a good increase lately. Can also speculate on the $1.20 mark getting hit.

Makes for a exciting time to hypothesize the up and coming results. Results to be released on Thursday morning of 26 July 2018.

Disc. Holding. Very happy

Most recent example of SP action was Arvida went up 10 cents in the two weeks before the annual result...just saying.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Most recent example of SP action was Arvida went up 10 cents in the two weeks before the annual result...just saying.
    Then went up even further on the strong annual result released
    Only to fall back down a day ish later and never really budge much again

Hello TJ.
    Umm yes correct I agree. But lets look realistically at OCA. Tracking for 100 mill net profit (geeez) Tracking for 1 bill + in assets (geeez ).
    Shares issued approx 240 mill on market and 250 mill for Macquare . (Chicken feed share totals). Total debt on the business (OCA) with the above form-line not much !!!
    Staff approx 3000---- This is a big powerful and already successful business----No wonder they (Ma) know their share is worth 2.50 and take it from me they DO know it.
    Last edited by warren; 04-07-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WayOverTheHill View Post
    Attachment 9783

I'm with Couta1

She's topped alright, will be interesting to see if it has another run up in a week or so before the result.