sharetrader
Page 156 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 561061461521531541551561571581591601662062566561156 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 19574
    IMO

Hee, yes, i think i heard him hit a patch of ice and bounce off a tree just now

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yesterday's buyers had a 50.50 chance of being right.
    Today's buyers have a 100% chance of being right.
    For me that is a no brainer.
    I was one of those buyers (@1.10 rather than 1.09) after selling my PPH/ATM holding earlier in the week

Quite a nice return over the last 24 hours (especially if you annualise it!)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Chanchay View Post
    I was one of those buyers (@1.10 rather than 1.09) after selling my PPH/ATM holding earlier in the week

Great timing ,well done.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Surprised you dont have SUM there. Cant wait for the day I can be mortgage free
    I sold both my "free" holdings in SUM and RYM,together with my OCA, to buy the new house.
    Only one I have brought back into and then added to, is OCA.
    The reason is because of the dividend yield.
    I don't know whether being mortgage/debt free is such a big deal today with low interest rates.
    I just wanted financial independence.

Guru

I was one of those who brought on day 1 of listing just over a year ago at 81c... one of a few, as this thread shows.

Great results today - a nice bit ahead on all aspects.
    Share price would be $1.20+ if Mr Market wasn't so fixate on the impending bigly macquarie dump...
    Just do the block trade(s) already
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 26-07-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Share price down to $1.09 - scary stuff... maybe that $1.14 was as good as it gets for now?
    Don't want this to fall into the arvida trap... consistently solid operational and financial results, yet share price moves nowhere.
    Share price dropping now - could be back to $1.09, which is now, after today's release, absolutely for sure far too cheap.
    I'll be buying if it gets below $1.10, probably buy more even if it doesn't

I too topped up yesterday at $1.10.

I have tried to read as much info on this company as I can recently and have the right 'feel' for them and their business. Especially more so with the kind of directors they have on board.

Happy to hold long term and happy to top up along the way.

I was one of those who brought on day 1 of listing just over a year ago at 81c... one of a few, as this thread shows.

Great results today - a nice bit ahead on all aspects.
    Share price would be $1.20+ if Mr Market wasn't so fixate on the impending bigly macquarie dump...
    Just do the block trade(s) already
    Share price dropping now - could be back to $1.09, which is now, after today's release, absolutely for sure far too cheap.
    I'll be buying if it gets below $1.10, probably buy more even if it doesn't
    I also started buying at 81 cps as the record on this thread will show, if anyone can be bothered reading back, and agree with your sentiments 100%.
    Just get the placement over with already...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I sold both my "free" holdings in SUM and RYM,together with my OCA, to buy the new house.
    Only one I have brought back into and then added to, is OCA.
    The reason is because of the dividend yield.
    I don't know whether being mortgage/debt free is such a big deal today with low interest rates.
    I just wanted financial independence.
    I am forecasting 6.3% gross dividend yield for FY19 which means this is the one to own if you want to be paid to enjoy future growth.
    Despite the low interest rates that may or may not stay low indefinitely I remain of the view that one of the really important key foundations to enjoying a secure future is a debt free home. Debt is fine in your 30's 40's or maybe even to some extent your 50's but after that...

That said I did notice that the growth to be enjoyed in the years ahead is a free carry with this company if its funded by first mortgage. Something for the young ones to think about and a much better alternative than buying a rental property with all the risks involved with that, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-07-2018 at 02:01 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I also started buying at 81 cps as the record on this thread will show, if anyone can be bothered reading back, and agree with your sentiments 100%.
    Just get the placement over with already...
    There was a cynical roger who trash talked it until after listing comparing it with tegel and feltex but he saw the light.
    Kudos to TJ for championing the stock.Foundation buyer here too.