sharetrader
Page 157 of 1961 FirstFirst ... 571071471531541551561571581591601611672072576571157 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 19604

Seems to have settled down at $1.13 - at least for the time being.

I was also one (of many, it appears!) who topped up yesterday at $1.10.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    There was a cynical roger who trash talked it until after listing comparing it with tegel and feltex but he saw the light.
    Kudos to TJ for championing the stock.Foundation buyer here too.
    Their balance sheet was a mess back in 2014/5 and the IPO process was nearly 3 years in gestation. Who knows, maybe some of that "trash talk" might have had a small part to play in encouraging the company to purge its balance sheet prior to listing... Nonetheless the record shows I bought at 81 cps. Kudos to those like you that took the punt at the IPO price but there was extra risk with that strategy so you earned your slight extra return in my opinion. The record now shows the IPO projections were not the figment of PE imagination which de-risks the stock significantly further in my opinion.

Taking into account developments since listing I think the shares are at least as good value now , probably slightly better, as they were when they listed on a risk and forward earnings adjusted basis. The forward PE looks to be about the same as when it listed and the company now has a track record of doing what it says its going to do, therefore simple logic suggests this is better value than the projections from a brand new listing.

A very high degree of skepticism in regard to forecast results should be applied to all new listings (stood me in good stead over the years) in my opinion especially those floated by Private Equity. Now that uncertainty has been removed a prudent risk averse investor might like to increase their invested position like I have today.

Not too late for people to be in at close to the ground floor in my opinion. $2 should be easily achievable within 3-4 years in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-07-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Posted: 10-Jul-17.
    Last sale at $0.83: 20-Jun-17

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I suppose inevitably I must fess up and admit I bought a few of these a while back at 83c mainly as a bit of an each way bet in this sector on the off chance they actually make their forecast target for FY18. Not a high conviction holding as you can see from the tone of this post but I have a few bob on this horse and it might run okay.
    om mani peme hum

Fair enough 83 cents it was, memory isn't always exact. Done okay but not as well as topping up SUM other company around the same time at just on $5
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-07-2018 at 02:49 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

It's a bit tiring when people are so gleeful
    The price is going up everyday and they are rubbing it in

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I don't know whether being mortgage/debt free is such a big deal today with low interest rates.
    I just wanted financial independence.
    What are mortages?
    So long ago I can't remember what they look like

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    What are mortages?
    So long ago I can't remember what they look like
    There is a wave of significant selling hitting the market. I`m wondering whether its a piece of the Macquarie iceberg being let go? Again, I really don't think they will sell at these levels but someone is keen to unload.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    There is a wave of significant selling hitting the market. I`m wondering whether its a piece of the Macquarie iceberg being let go? Again, I really don't think they will sell at these levels but someone is keen to unload.
    In theory Macquarie can’t start selling until the first day after the release of the results

It’ll be somebody else selling

I doubt that they would ever drip feed them onto the market

Punters think (and worry) too much
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

It's just fun to watch the shenanigans of it all, trying to make sense of it. Just like watching a good chess game.
    After this morning's result there is no worrying (but there was a little bit of thinking). This puppy is on its way for loads of years to come, absolutely no doubt about that.

WOW $1.10 trading cum a 2.6 cent divvy after that result and with that outlook. Opportunity knocks !