sharetrader
Page 161 of 1971 FirstFirst ... 611111511571581591601611621631641651712112616611161 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 19710
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm not fussed with Forbar's FY19 eps guess.
    Forsyth says OCA only worth $1.13 in the next 12 months, that's better than $1.07 they had 2 days ago. They still say EPS is going down next year (from 8.5 to 7.9).
    No worries - like their ARV valuation, they are waay wrong.
    $1.13 is quite a bit different to $1.22 from - they clearly don't care about a block trade(s) from the elephant in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Forsyth says OCA only worth $1.13 in the next 12 months, that's better than $1.07 they had 2 days ago. They still say EPS is going down next year (from 8.5 to 7.9).
    No worries - like their ARV valuation, they are waay wrong.
    $1.13 is quite a bit different to $1.22 from - they clearly don't care about a block trade(s) from the elephant in the room.

LOL... Development margin as just one matter on units delivered was $22.1m last year and delivery of units is projected to double in FY19. The caliber of their research is "truly remarkable" Have they even noticed that quite apart from that the embedded value per existing unit is up quite dramatically meaning future re-sales will generate significantly more profit on top of the increased (perhaps doubled) development profit ?
    I feel very sorry for people relying on their analysis and paying "full service" brokerage rates.
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-07-2018 at 03:32 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL... Development margin as just one matter on units delivered was $22.1m last year and delivery of units is projected to double in FY19. The caliber of their research is "truly remarkable" Have they even noticed that quite apart from that the embedded value per existing unit is up quite dramatically meaning future re-sales will generate significantly more profit on top of the increased (perhaps doubled) development profit ?
    I feel very sorry for people relying on their analysis and paying "full service" brokerage rates.
    Beagle maybe a change of career ? I hear investment banking pays better than accounting
    https://www.google.co.nz/amp/amp.tim...e-dimon-salary

OCA at 113 is on a PE ratio of 8.9 (NPAT)

SUM at 780 is on a PE of 7.5

For those who think that OCA is really cheap relative to SUM think about what the above ratios are really telling you.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OCA at 113 is on a PE ratio of 8.9 (NPAT)

SUM at 780 is on a PE of 7.5

For those who think that OCA is really cheap relative to SUM think about what the above ratios are really telling you.
    Whats the book values and underlying PE like? That's the real stuff in the retirement village industry to look at apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by jg8512 View Post
    PS. It looks like the sought of change you would make to present the accounts in best light for the majority shareholder to sell and maximise their sales price, IMHO.! GLAH
    What !!! You cant say that. I had to wash my mouth out with soap for speaking that sort of rubbish.

IMO

Hope you got a soapy selfie fredd. One needs to be a cynic in this business when it comes to the smell of money by big players, jg8512's comment is appropriate and topical imo .

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Interesting isn't it the way different folk work. I had an order in at 109 and have reduced it to 105 to double my stake. Just in case the overhang comes into play. So...basically happy with what I have....but if a bargain comes along..... will have some.
    Good luck to all.
    I think it is safe to say you have a much more mature approach to investing than me. I would like to be more like you. While I am much less impulsive than I was I still get sucked into my own little FOMO world. I suspect my holdings are a lot less than most peoples on here so a few cents either way doesnt make a huge $ difference to me and I plan to hold them long term. Cheers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I think it is safe to say you have a much more mature approach to investing than me. I would like to be more like you. While I am much less impulsive than I was I still get sucked into my own little FOMO world. I suspect my holdings are a lot less than most peoples on here so a few cents either way doesnt make a huge $ difference to me and I plan to hold them long term. Cheers
    FOMO can be modified by the fear of being trampled on by an XXXOS sized Elephant coming your way soon. PS-My holding was reduced yesterday morning in anticipation of that.
    Last edited by couta1; 27-07-2018 at 05:51 PM.