sharetrader
Page 173 of 1969 FirstFirst ... 731231631691701711721731741751761771832232736731173 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 19689
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Has anybody received their dividend yet? I haven't but I then I can't remember filling out a bank details form for theses.
    Mine went in yesterday. Cheque should come through snail mail

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Mine went in yesterday. Cheque should come through snail mail
    So did mine,but after they took out tax of 33% I did not receive a great deal.
    Well I guess it was tax.?.Will have to wait for the dividend advice slip to check.

Yes, Resident Withholding Tax rate is fixed at 33% for dividends.

Yes received mine yesterday in bank account. Shame no div reinvestment policy exists! Nonetheless, I put it into another allocation about to go out.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lawstudent05 View Post
    Yes received mine yesterday in bank account. Shame no div reinvestment policy exists! Nonetheless, I put it into another allocation about to go out.
    Quite happy no div reinvestment exists. We live off our dividends so not an option for me. And don’t really want the number of shares increased if I am not participating. I guess we are at different stage of our investment cycle.

I'd be interested if OCA were to do a DRP. Any indications that people know of that this may be on the horizon?

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Quite happy no div reinvestment exists. We live off our dividends so not an option for me. And don’t really want the number of shares increased if I am not participating. I guess we are at different stage of our investment cycle.
    Great comment - and in 40 years time I will be in that mindset. Thanks for the different perspective.

Banned

Any build up on the buy side at $1.12 gets smashed, the market is waiting for Macs to come forward, get your skates on guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Same here. I used to use DRPs when available, but now we are also using dividend income to live on we have no need of it. And for the small % advantage of using one I'd rather have the money and decide if/where I want to reinvest. Great though for those with enough income and a real commitment to a company.

Guru

AGM today at 2.00