sharetrader
Page 178 of 258 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3869
  1. #2656
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,734

    Default

    mentioned 1.04 might bring out the buyers looks to be the case also around the 38% - 50% level retracement from the high. needs to reclaim above 1.08 to maintain the uptrend from listing i reckon
    Last edited by bull....; 09-01-2019 at 04:45 PM.
    bull

  2. #2657
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    23,710

    Default

    Beagle ....I think we are talking different things ...like you mention 131 units for last year while I’m using 100 for last year

    You talking units delivered and I’m talking units sold. You keep reminding me no gains until sold eh.

    Maybe by estimate of 250 new unit sales is a bit outrageous but whatever it’s going to be a huge number, especially relative to last year.

    Good to see share price up today ......probably go up again tomorrow as well
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

    –Benjamin Graham”

  3. #2658
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    12,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Beagle ....I think we are talking different things ...like you mention 131 units for last year while I’m using 100 for last year

    You talking units delivered and I’m talking units sold. You keep reminding me no gains until sold eh.

    Maybe by estimate of 250 new unit sales is a bit outrageous but whatever it’s going to be a huge number, especially relative to last year.

    Good to see share price up today ......probably go up again tomorrow as well
    Roger that

  4. #2659
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    fair value is what the market decides obviously not around these levels , breaking down thru uptrend from when first listed now and the 1.08 didnt provide much support. next pivot support is 1 dollar also a 50% retracement level. 1.04 before then?
    further to my post 1.04 was a pivot buy area as well and now short term oscillators are triggering buys as well as short term m/a. longer term ones need to improve to get a really bullish outlook.

    https://www.investsmart.com.au/share...thcare-limited

    How much cash does OCA generate through its operations?

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/does-...024250685.html

    simply wall st provides analysis , just another thing you can opinion over.
    bull

  5. #2660
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    7,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Beagle ....I think we are talking different things ...like you mention 131 units for last year while I’m using 100 for last year

    You talking units delivered and I’m talking units sold. You keep reminding me no gains until sold eh.

    Maybe by estimate of 250 new unit sales is a bit outrageous but whatever it’s going to be a huge number, especially relative to last year.

    l
    Thanks for the fact checking w69. Never know which beagle we are going to get on any given day.

  6. #2661
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    12,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks for the fact checking w69. Never know which beagle we are going to get on any given day.
    No need for that sort of thing. We were simply coming from two different perspectives.

  7. #2662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Happy new Year everyone. Have just rejoined the OCA club again in the last couple of weeks. Average buy of $1.067c.

  8. #2663
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    12,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Happy new Year everyone. Have just rejoined the OCA club again in the last couple of weeks. Average buy of $1.067c.
    Happy new year mate and welcome back on board. Nice timing

  9. #2664
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Happy new Year everyone. Have just rejoined the OCA club again in the last couple of weeks. Average buy of $1.067c.
    Welcome back ! I have jumped on the bandwagon today.Afterall the most picked stock in the contest...

  10. #2665
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    23,710

    Default

    Think a few punters finally had enough of Summerset and moving to OCA as their preferred choice in the sector

    Might even get 115 this week and 120 by the time of the half year ....cool
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

    –Benjamin Graham”

  11. #2666
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Think a few punters finally had enough of Summerset and moving to OCA as their preferred choice in the sector

    Might even get 115 this week and 120 by the time of the half year ....cool
    Was there not some sustained selling from an institutional seller that was depressing the price?

    If so they could well be back from hols next week,price might come under pressure again.

  12. #2667
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    12,878

    Default

    Who knows what happens next week but long term I think many people on here can see a very bright future for this company.

  13. #2668
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Think a few punters finally had enough of Summerset and moving to OCA as their preferred choice in the sector

    Might even get 115 this week and 120 by the time of the half year ....cool
    we can tell from the recent decline when it broke support at 1.15 it was downhill too 1.04 with no clear supports that would become resistances . so one can assume 1.15 is the next resistance ( support once broken becomes resistance).
    Last edited by bull....; 10-01-2019 at 11:22 AM.
    bull

  14. #2669
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Who knows what happens next week but long term I think many people on here can see a very bright future for this company.
    Totally agree with you,I would not be holding if I thought otherwise,I last topped up at $1.18 and don't regret it

  15. #2670
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    23,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    we can tell from the recent decline when it broke support at 1.15 it was downhill too 1.04 with no clear supports that would become resistances . so one can assume 1.15 is the next resistance ( support once broken becomes resistance).
    ....and when 115 broken resistance becomes support eh

    Looking good
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

    –Benjamin Graham”

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •