sharetrader
Page 181 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 811311711771781791801811821831841851912312816811181 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 19415
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    The Funds will bid higher to get volume done percy, I think thats the logic.

Everything below the book-build price misses out. Retail tend to try for a cheap deal, whereas wholesale know this is a great opportunity to pick up a decent parcel at one price, with no mucking about waiting for liquidity, and will bid it higher.

With still 40% to go, they may not be too aggressive for the first tranche. lets see how it pans out.

Nearest the pin? I'll say 1.11
    Thank Xerof.
    I can make sense of it.
    I think my highest bid is $1.12.

IMO

I'll say $1.12 -13(plus commission).

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

...And I'll also say, IMO, it's been the Funds churning this around ad nauseam, ensuring it didn't run away before this block sale took place. It clearly has not been McCashin selling it on-market
    Yeah , I reckon! I've been watching this one very closely and up until a week ago it seemed very apparent someone or someones where trying to hold the SP price down. Quite the opposite of Macquarie trying to push it up to flog off. I thought the way the selling bids had settled to normal trading late last week that either the game had finished and the deal done or whoever it was had run out of bullets. Either way I figured, without the suppression, the SP was in for a good week.

Normally I try to focus on the business first and the shareprice 2nd, but this is pretty damn exciting to be part of. How sad is that.

Everything below the book-build price misses out. Retail tend to try for a cheap deal, whereas wholesale know this is a great opportunity to pick up a decent parcel at one price, with no mucking about waiting for liquidity, and will bid it higher.

With still 40% to go, they may not be too aggressive for the first tranche. lets see how it pans out.

Nearest the pin? I'll say 1.11

And I'll also say, IMO, it's been the Funds churning this around ad nauseam, ensuring it didn't run away before this block sale took place. It clearly has not been McCashin selling it on-market
    Good post and I'd say that's right on the money.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    As always a case of doing your own research.
    I trust my own, and back myself buying putting my hand up for more OCA.
    I'm not getting too excited until tomorrow to see how many I got or didn't get. The book build closed at 4pm so shes all over Rover unless it was undersubscribed (Highly unlikely) more likely it was oversubscribed and scaling will apply.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thank Xerof.
    I can make sense of it.
    I think my highest bid is $1.12.
    Final price will be the average of all the bids, the more high bids just drive the average up at the end of the day, lots of bids at $1.08 would keep it lower.Lol.

Advanced Member

Looks like not going to get trampled on by the pachyderm after all, just keep calm https://www.facebook.com/10000998227...6245439384860/

percy

Looks as though the price is $1.10.

Now I will just have to wait to see how many I brought.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Looks like not going to get trampled on by the pachyderm after all, just keep calm https://www.facebook.com/10000998227...6245439384860/
    WOW what an awesome video. Be interesting tomorrow to see how many if any I managed to get my snout into.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Be interesting tomorrow to see how many if any I managed to get my snout into.[/QUOTE]

Good luck Beagle & thanks for clarifying several things today.

Looks like when the market resumes there's currently only a handful under 115.
    Will be interesting to see the SP at close tomorrow though it's long term am looking at.