sharetrader
Page 183 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 831331731791801811821831841851861871932332836831183 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 19632
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rossimarnz View Post
    Put a bid in at $1.12 through FCNZ. Was allocated 2/3rds of what I bid for at $1.10. Pleasing outcome
    Yep, got 70% of what I bid for.

Advanced Member

Given that uncertainty around the overhang must have acted as a hand brake on the SP & now with first tranche sold (& well supported ) so can see a clear path forward, and with v safe fundamentals & reasonable divy, my intuitive guess is a gradual careful climb to low/mid 120's over next few weeks.
    Why would anyone sell at these levels just when much uncertainty removed & the outlook so promising?
    Plus so much money in super funds, bank deposits etc looking for a safe home with better returns.
    Of course having stuck my neck out will probably be proved totally wrong

Interesting - I got all the shares I asked for at 1.10 . I do feel privileged, but maybe I just didn't asked for that many or my broker got a larger allocation;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Interesting - I got all the shares I asked for at 1.10 . I do feel privileged, but maybe I just didn't asked for that many or my broker got a larger allocation;
    I was more than happy to receive 91%.

ps I did put in for 50% more than I wanted...
    Have ended up very "well positioned",but broke.!...lol.
    Just as well the HBL divie is due on the 21st.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    There would have been a minimum amount and anything under that wouldn't have been scaled I'd say.

Advanced Member

Looks like it maybe a high of $1.14 for the day. A big order comes and takes at $1.14 and many more get slapped down at $1.14. I will wait patiently and see where the sp may head

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Looks like it maybe a high of $1.14 for the day. A big order comes and takes at $1.14 and many more get slapped down at $1.14. I will wait patiently and see where the sp may head
    I think that's very wise. A small percentage of investors won't be able to resist playing the arbitrage of selling at $1.14 and booking a tiny profit after brokerage each way, but I think the vast majority invested for the medium / long term because this is a compelling growth opportunity no matter how you slice and dice it. Very happy to get some allocation and I'll be holding long term as I've seen what's happened with SUM other stocks like RYM and only mugs sell early.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Very happy to get some allocation and I'll be holding long term as I've seen what's happened with SUM other stocks like RYM and only mugs sell early.
    I cant think of any better retirement plan. Already hold RYM, bought into SUM recently and today got 70% of request for OCA at $1.10 and picked a few more up at $1.13. Come retirement this pig wont know when to either keep rolling in the muck or keep snout in the trough. And once I stop pigging out I hoping I'll get a shareholder discount to move into one or others properties depending on my state of mind at the time.

Guru

So how many bought off brokers and sold on market to fund the purchase today for .03 profit ( less tax if there is any ) ?

Still not enough to ignite any interest on the ASX. Zero trades so far and only 3 buyers / sellers. Just wait until this one gets onto their radar!